***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That was ****ing holding. Should've been 4th down. Absolute joke

That was a really good play by the receiver. Durr has that if he doesn’t reach under and poke the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow
Pretty excessive
Nice 15 yard penalty

One of the worst calls ever. First, the defender kept distance the entire time, backed away as the receiver, who misread the punt, lunged forward into him, AND STILL DIDN'T TOUCH HIM ****ing refs. Then on 3rd down Coughlin is clearly held plain as day, and no call AGAIN. Refs completely in the tank for Iowa all game long today.

This tackling from our secondary has just been immaculate

This is still on TJ6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we don’t come down and score immediately this is ballgame.

Tyler Johnson dropping it at the 5 really hurt us but the refs aren't making it any easier. First that joke of a penalty on the punt and now they refuse to call holding. Let's hope we can make a run at it.

Hope they can dial up some quick strike offense here.

P.J. running out on the field cost us a game tying touchdown.

Ultimately our guys haven’t made enough plays and we probably deserve a team loss. That’s doesnt absolve the officials of an atrocious game.

Still enough time to pull it out.

Still a 1 score game if we aren't chasing points in the 3rd quarter.

Y’all know what....I’m actually shocked that how ineffective we are on offense and on D. I really thought we were better.

I’d be shocked if we can win this one. SHOCKED!

Our guys are playing hard.

Left too many points on the field.

Love the effort. Just not our day right now.

The inability to get TDs in the red zone today really hurt. Something the Gophs have done all year long.

P.J. running out on the field cost us a game tying touchdown.

About half a dozen people, including the rules expert on the TV broadcast, have pointed out that it was a dead ball foul and Iowa would have gotten the ball back anyway.

Top Bottom