***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wow, Bateman of all people dripped the perfect pass. game. set. match. The coaches and team just aren’t rowing the boat today. It wasn’t going to last forever.

Game. Set. HALF.

We got the 2nd half to figure something out .....

When you're being outplayed and outscored you don't go for field goals. I hate field goals!

It took a tough half, but some posters have returned! Hope the Gophers play well enough in the 2nd half to put them back to bed. You can have your own nightmare.

This is unfortunate. Missed 6 points because Schlueter couldn’t even chip the guy and now a dropped pass by Bateman which would have been a first down and possibly on our way to another 6 points. It could easily be 20-17 The breaks are not going our way this game.

We’re being thoroughly outcoached is what’s happening in this game. We’re still in it and making plays, just not stringing them together.

Play calling has been atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is unfortunate. Missed 6 points because Schlueter couldn’t even chip the guy and now a dropped pass by Bateman which would have been a first down and possibly on our way to another 6 points. It could easily be 20-17 The breaks are not going our way this game.

Not sure why Schueter hasn't had help from the start against that guy. Bad plan.

They’re not confident enough in their defense they can stuff them on third and long against their end zone?

It took a tough half, but some posters have returned! Hope the Gophers play well enough in the 2nd half to put them back to bed. You can have your own nightmare.

Some Gopher fans take Glee in suffering

Refs ****ed us again on that not-OOB call just wow.

Time out here would have been good........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schlueter getting abused last two plays.

Doubt they have anyone else to put in.

15 seconds? Should be 18. Little home clock cooking.

Gotta get 7. We can't stop Iowa offensively.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom