***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Whatever happens, at least we didn't fold like a cheap chair.

Would the result of those penalties be different if they had correctly called a late hit instead of unsportsmanlike conduct on Iowa?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Again, for all the bad calls they made, THAT one was correct.

Don't have to ignore it to get the full call correct.

Late. Hit half distance 1at down. 15 yard penalty unsportsmanlike. In ball after 15 marched off. Gutless to not call the hit.

This. The flag was on the field as soon as TJ got hit. How do you explain that??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope so
Have to now since we are not down 4

Get over it. There was a better chance of TJ catching a perfect pass from 10 yards than the kicker making a field goal. It just didn't happen.

So what would you call that? All about the team? Stupid, stupid stunt.

Yep, running in to make sure is player is okay means he is all about himself.

This. The flag was on the field as soon as TJ got hit. How do you explain that??????

PJs stunt creates the opportunity to make that call.

Boys will overcome it.

Iowa D line does a great job keeping the O linemen off the linebackers.

In this game, in a game in which DOWNS really matter, they need to QUIT ****ING WASTING DOWNS RUNNING RS1. RS1 is not the right matchup against Iowa, need more speed. If they must try to run, at least use Brooks or Ibrahim this game.

TM almost threw two INTs....Rashid was wide OPEN on that play to Johnson!!

Yep, running in to make sure is player is okay means he is all about himself.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. Every coach cares about his players. Not everyone creates an unsportsmanlike penalty by losing composure like a fan.....

In this game, in a game in which DOWNS really matter, they need to QUIT ****ING WASTING DOWNS RUNNING RS1. RS1 is not the right matchup against Iowa, need more speed. If they must try to run, at least use Brooks or Ibrahim this game.

I'd like to see Brooks get some carries.

Correct.
Not a good 2nd down play call there. You;ve committed to pass when you passed on first.

Top Bottom