***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We are having a ton of trouble stopping them. No issue with the 4th down call it was just a bad drop. I think the officials are on a hair trigger with PJ today after probably getting an earful for the other awful officiating. Seemed like he thought TJ was hurt or was trying to break up a possible scrum. Not sure that’s always called a penalty.

It sounds like it was Hawkeye ball regardless since the penalty occured after the play.

Jesus. Why did we not kick the field goal?

I was giving Fleck all the credit for his call before half. And he goes out and negates it with going for it there.

I mean, the play worked? Johnson just dropped it.

We are having a ton of trouble stopping them. No issue with the 4th down call it was just a bad drop. I think the officials are on a hair trigger with PJ today after probably getting an earful for the other awful officiating. Seemed like he thought TJ was hurt or was trying to break up a possible scrum. Not sure that’s always called a penalty.

It gave Iowa 15 yards to go from the 7 to the 22. No more, no less.

I almost jumped out of my seat expecting a TD. Got that s**t show instead.

I did jump out of my seat. And then fell to the ground in despair. That was such an easy TD.

You can't ignore the coach sprinting on the field like that.

Don't have to ignore it to get the full call correct.

Late. Hit half distance 1at down. 15 yard penalty unsportsmanlike. In ball after 15 marched off. Gutless to not call the hit.

Don't have to ignore it to get the full call correct.

Late. Hit half distance 1at down. 15 yard penalty unsportsmanlike. In ball after 15 marched off. Gutless to not call the hit.

Not arguing that.

Our strength is our offense. Our weakness is special teams and defense. No issues at all with being aggressive.

SACK

Let's go boys. The first 3 quarters didn't go our way. This one is ours.

Would the result of those penalties be different if they had correctly called a late hit instead of unsportsmanlike conduct on Iowa?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Too bad we didn’t start with this game plan on defense. But glad they made the change.

Well isn't this just an ironic game. This is playing out pretty much the same as the PSU @ Minn game last week: PSU moving the ball, deserves more points than they have. Home team goes into a shell in the second half and gives the away team momentum. We just need to away team to go out and execute better than PSU did and this game can be stolen!

Would the result of those penalties be different if they had correctly called a late hit instead of unsportsmanlike conduct on Iowa?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I think Iowa would have been backed up but they would have had the ball.

Time for the PJ is all about PJ to come to life. He did himself no favors for those in that camp.

What a dumb move by the coach. It was obviously late.

So what would you call that? All about the team? Stupid, stupid stunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep me posted.I am on bad officiating time out. I can't afford a new tablet or a new TV.

NOT given up on the Gophers.

Too bad we didn’t start with this game plan on defense. But glad they made the change.

Most certainly. Or at least after the first score and a half. No reason to give them 3 easy TDs like that and dig such a hole.

Top Bottom