***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This is why going 9-0 is so tough.

Imagine if we go for it end of 1st half instead of kicking?

TJ6 and PJ share in this loss. We outplayed them, but couldn’t overcome them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd put Rossi at the top of the list.
My mom could have come up with a better defensive game plan.

PJ has not shown that he is able to look at the way he coaches when done poorly...see objective data on inability to understand timeouts.

Everything is still in front of us.
Can still win next week.
Can still beat Wisconsin.
Opportunities are still there.

Well, many posters wanted the Rose Bowl. We're getting closer.

Losing team outgains winning team 431-290.

O-LINE F ed up, we sucked it up and fell WAY short!

Now back to dumps in the country's eyes even though we're 9-1

Should've gone for the touchdown before the half and our D sucked for all 3 quarters!

WTF! This was a game that we've could've won! D sucked and OL sucked, and TM suffered

Well, many posters wanted the Rose Bowl. We're getting closer.

Ummm. . .this loss puts us father away from a chance at the Rose Bowl. We'd have to beat Wisconsin, which is a better team than Iowa. . .

If you don't think TM2 Would have converted that 3rd and 21, you're wrong. Asterisk next to this one.

We're on to Northwestern.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Final drive was the worst 4 plays strung together I have seen in a long time - from the execution to the time it took to get the plays in, etc. That said, this season has already vastly exceeded my expectations.

Minnesotga outgains Iowa by 140 yards, wins time of possession and has no turnovers....and loses. What a sloppy game.

Final drive was the worst 4 plays strung together I have seen in a long time - from the execution to the time it took to get the plays in, etc. That said, this season has already vastly exceeded my expectations.

You're forgetting the timeout before we scored the last touchdown.

Well, got out-coached today, out-executed, severely out-reffed, out-clock-managemented, and still had the ball in the final two minutes to beat a top-25 team on the road. Play just a bit better and all of those are overcome. Gotta pound Northwestern to get back some mojo, and then a giant game at home for the Ax, the winner of which will get the opportunity to be Ohio State NFL team's crash dummy in Indy.

Although we made mistakes at crucial times I think Iowa did a good job of exploiting our weaknesses today. We can't start thinking about a West showdown against the Badgers. Northwestern have a smart coaching staff and although they have had a terrible season I don't think it will be easy next week.

Hope TM is okay.

What a joke....seriously how terrible I'm ready to cash my season tickets. Beating Iowa woulda shown we have truly turned the page instead we S'd the bed again

Ummm. . .this loss puts us father away from a chance at the Rose Bowl. We'd have to beat Wisconsin, which is a better team than Iowa. . .

Wisconsin is NOT much better than Iowa, and the game against Wisconsin is at home. It should be a virtual toss-up, looking at it two weeks out.

What a joke....seriously how terrible I'm ready to cash my season tickets. Beating Iowa woulda shown we have truly turned the page instead we S'd the bed again

It’s not sh*tted...it’s shat.

I don't agree. We were poised to get a severe beat down and the guys fought back. Loss, yes. But, we have had way worse.

Minnesotga outgains Iowa by 140 yards, wins time of possession and has no turnovers....and loses. What a sloppy game.

That, and a defensive team played its game. Iowa's defense kept them in this, always from ahead. Their offense got just enough accomplished to overcome any "mistakes" the Hawkeyes faced.

Top Bottom