***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

better for te kicker to miss that extra point than miss the field goal attempt. Now we know we need a TD

Unbelievable. Our entire kicker room needs to go. Open tryouts on Monday.

How did we not recruit one the last two years

So who's gonna lecture about the Gophs going for the touchdown instead of FG earlier?

I guess fleck made the right decision to go form it on 4th and 4 from the 10....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were gonna need a touchdown anyway. Kicker can't be relied on.

Holy ****. No urgency at all with the clock. No common sense to get it moving. Wasted 40 seconds and a timeout just to do the play they should have had ready immediately. And then why not go for 2 there, because you know damn well they weren't going to go for a game-tying FG today anyway.

At least he missed that instead of the game tying field goal. But good god that wasn't very close

better for te kicker to miss that extra point than miss the field goal attempt. Now we know we need a TD

agreed. But worse, if Iowa gets a FG here and the Gophers get a TD, they are going to HAVE to go for 2 at the end. lol

Zero on Morgan. All on coaches. TM2 was begging for a play to be given. Begging.

It’s his team out there, he’s gotta own that situation.

Just throw the ball, do anything there. That brain freeze could well cost us the game. Staff getting owned by the silver fox.

Zero on Morgan. All on coaches. TM2 was begging for a play to be given. Begging.

Agree.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Holy ****. No urgency at all with the clock. No common sense to get it moving. Wasted 40 seconds and a timeout just to do the play they should have had ready immediately. And then why not go for 2 there, because you know damn well they weren't going to go for a game-tying FG today anyway.

SHould have just spiked it.
Unreal.

Top Bottom