***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Have to take the points. Game well within reach if the guys stop screwing the pooch.

I haven’t given up. I’m not going to give up. I will watch every minute of this debacle and hope we turn it around in the 2nd half.

We refer to that as being a bitter ender. Stick with it.

Nice Kick!! Its always more interesting to careen it through off the goal post.

THERE IT IS!!!!

That was the signal men!!!

Football gods just winked at us and smiled!!

Trust me, we’re gonna gut this out!

This was the right call. Finally. Now get 7 damn points out of the half.

Our luck just changed on the field goal.

We're still in it.
Feels like we should have about 13 points, and we have 6.
Feels like Iowa should have 21 or 28 but they have 20.

Second half response.
Get a TD on openinging drive and Iowa will be nervous their lead will disappear.

The number 8 team in the country absolutely HAS to be able to get 2 yards. That’s a chickens!it call by the head coach.

Defense needs to tighten up. Morgan is a stud and we'll get some better o going in the second half. Should be a close finish.

Had to take the 3 points there I guess. Fortunately we got the bounce.

Have to take the points. Game well within reach if the guys stop screwing the pooch.

Yes. We have the ball to start. TD and it’s a one score game. A lot of the faithful need to nut up on this onboard.

Coaches need to pull their heads out of their asses and make adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.

Really glad they took the 3 there. Don't chase points. Good call by Fleck; hopefully it gets us some momentum.

The number 8 team in the country absolutely HAS to be able to get 2 yards. That’s a chickens!it call by the head coach.

I think it was the right call. We were not in sync the entire half. Take the 3 points and regroup for the second half.

Going into the half down two scores is way better than 3.
Scoring 21 second half should be the goal.
14 in 3rd quarter and 7 in the 4th.

Hopefully Iowa shot their best shots.

This defense hasn’t done a damn thing. That’s the issue here. Iowa’s offense is not good.

Unfortunate also that the ball stayed on the right hashmark after the PI call. That PI was so perfectly strategic and saved a TD, only available because of the bull**** not-Oob call by the ref earlier. Refs seem to have it against the Gophers today, multiple significant bad calls in first half alone. Got outcoached and outplayed, refs biased badly, and STILL within 14. Game still within reach. Need to row that boat hard

This defense hasn’t done a damn thing. That’s the issue here. Iowa’s offense is not good.

Iowa has a rb that Mn d can’t catch. Iowa receivers are wide open. Their offense is plenty good today.

Top Bottom