Possible sign of Gameday for Wisconsin?

It's the only game in the final week that will have a playoff off scenario unless Wisconsin chokes this week against Purdue. I think game day will be here for the huge rivalry game for the West title.

I agree.

Auburn fans will cry that their game is more important and a matchup of better teams, and that they haven't been on GameDay since 2017. But they've been on 20 times, and the Iron Bowl has had 7 times itself (the last being in 2017, the last time Auburn was on, and it was at Auburn).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_GameDay_(football_TV_program)#Locations

Fan interest is another thing that gets their attention:

The Minnesota/Penn State match-up acheived some of the better numbers in several years for that time-slot. Plus playing for an Axe is Bad-A$$.

Got it. I thought he meant playoff implications.

Well he probably still did mean CFP implications, loosely. As in, if we win the game (assuming a win at NW), then we're still alive for the CFP, going into the Big Ten champ game.

But it's basically the fact of the matter that the only way we can get into the CFP is by beating Ohio St in the champ game. That's the actual enabler, of that.

And Game just announced for 2:30pm on ABC

The game time of 2:30 is meaningless as it pertains to GameDay. They go to 11 am games and night games all the time.

Top Bottom