B1G Championship - Indianapolis Hotels

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
So I just booked my room around Lucas Oil Stadium for Friday and Saturday nights (12/6-12/7) for the B1G Championship game!

Several things!

1) Hotels nearby the stadium is either SOLD OUT or they're EXPENSIVE per night. Cheapest ones I saw are already $250+/night and they're the crappy hotels.
2) I was just going to drive there on Saturday morning and stay Saturday night and drive back on Sunday, because of the game there, NO hotels nearby there allow one night rentals that I could find. I had to book 2 nights (both Friday and Saturday nights)
3) I made sure that I booked at a hotel and a reservation where the cancellation policy allows me to cancel prior to the arrival (Check In) date. Just in case if our Gophers don't clench in the next two weeks.

Have any of you booked your room for the B1G Championship game yet just in case our Gophers are heading that way?

If you haven't, you BETTER start looking and planning if you're planning on going to the game.

There's no way I'm missing our Gophers in the B1G Championship game as I may never get another chance later!

do we have any idea what parking is like near the stadium

Will they have lutefisk or egg nog in the concession stands?

When we clinch the West, rooms will open up. All those Wisconsin fans will cancel there rooms.

I wonder if they’re all sold out because the conference or promoters of the game booked them all, and planning to sell them later?

Or else it could be all Ohio state fans or other team fans who booked them and will sell them if their team doesn’t make it?

Went to a couple of "events" with the kid a few years back in downtown Indianapolis.

For parking, look into "Parking Panda" for a spot. Did it twice and it worked very well. They do lots, parking decks, and the like...but also hotels in downtown near Lucas Oil Field. We parked both times at a Hilton or similar...valet at that...and worked great.

Just be sure to check on your pass time limit. We had a spot guaranteed for 24 hours starting at midnight...even though we wouldn't be taking possession until 10 AM for example. Not sure about going beyond midnight is the point I'm making. Pretty sure it's okay but want to be clear.

Not bad overall though. Good experience and cost $35 for a day.

Good luck. Can't make this trip because on jury duty.

Went to a couple of "events" with the kid a few years back in downtown Indianapolis.

For parking, look into "Parking Panda" for a spot. Did it twice and it worked very well. They do lots, parking decks, and the like...but also hotels in downtown near Lucas Oil Field. We parked both times at a Hilton or similar...valet at that...and worked great.

Just be sure to check on your pass time limit. We had a spot guaranteed for 24 hours starting at midnight...even though we wouldn't be taking possession until 10 AM for example. Not sure about going beyond midnight is the point I'm making. Pretty sure it's okay but want to be clear.

Not bad overall though. Good experience and cost $35 for a day.

Good luck. Can't make this trip because on jury duty.
You can sometimes appeal your Jury duty to serve at a later date. I had surgery scheduled, and had the County attorneys office agree to reschedule my pool dates later. BilldGopher, I would contact County office and get them to see if they can reschedule your Jury Duty if possible. The First Big 10 title game will be best. I'm waiting on Sinus surgery to make the Trip to Indy, just waiting closer to clinch to book.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom