Where/how to watch gophers game vs Utah?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Apparently directv is fighting with the pac-12 network.

Anyone know a bar in Minneapolis I can watch the game?

Apparently directv is fighting with the pac-12 network.

Anyone know a bar in Minneapolis I can watch the game?

They're not really "fighting". DirecTV has never carried Pac 12 network in the several years it's existed. As I said in the other thread, almost all sports bars will also have DirecTV due to Sunday ticket. Signing up for a free trial of FuboTV seems to be the only option.

I did that Fubo free trial last year for a game. It was a real pain to get them to stop re-occurring charges to my credit card.

Ski-U-Mah!

I signed up. Picture quality looks great. Now hopefully cancelling won't be a huge pain.

It was not difficult last fall when I joined to watch a Gopher Volleyball match last fall.

I’m going old school. Fire in the fireplace, lights dimmed and game on the radio.
Here we go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent a half-hour trying to find a free stream, and came up empty. Did get a nice-quality stream of the SEC network. Arrgh.

Although the live stream is fine, I have to give Fubo an F for their DVR. You can't see the picture when fast-fowarding so you have to guess how far to go and if you go to far and try to go back it gets stuck and you have to reboot. Awful. I would lose my mind trying to watch a Twins game on here. I don't care if DirecTV costs twice as much.

Did the Fubo trial last year for the volleyball matches at Stanford. It worked great for me. I also didn’t have any problem with the DVR, on Roku. Except one minor little thing: they stopped recording the game at the end of the slotted time!! I sent them an email on that one.

Anyway, with the sheer excellence that is YouTubeTV, I don’t want to bother with another streaming service. Would be great if YTTV got the Pac12 ... they have every other cable sports package imaginable.

The fact that they don’t carry P12 likely speaks to how ridiculous that network must be to carry.

Also for being known as the "sports app" Fubo has none of the ESPN's.

Top Bottom