Going to Iowa!

GOFUR

Section 238 - Row 4
Reaction score
My son in law has a client in the Cedar Rapids area. They host a tailgate next to Kinnick and have a private suite. Son in law is invited and he is taking me as his guest! Doesn't get much better than that!! Of course I got the lecture from my daughter and wife to behave myself and not embarrass my son in law in front of his client. We'll see.... :)

My son in law has a client in the Cedar Rapids area. They host a tailgate next to Kinnick and have a private suite. Son in law is invited and he is taking me as his guest! Doesn't get much better than that!! Of course I got the lecture from my daughter and wife to behave myself and not embarrass my son in law in front of his client. We'll see.... :)

Try to not rub it in too much when we blow them out!

Congrats. Enjoy and post updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom