***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT UTAH IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Carr shot 81.8% (72-88) on FT his freshman year. Wish he had that confidence now.

I don't trust this team to "play basketball"

Has Demir hit the rim yet within 2 feet?

Willis, Williams, Gabe, Ihnen and Oturu next game. What you're doing isn't working.

Wait til one second on the shot clock, and THEN foul

Ballgame. Another choke job.
Hard to say they choked when they never lead.
This team needs time to grow up.
Marcus Carr is really a disappointment so far. No point guard makes it hard.

5-5 non-conference record at best. Ugh.

Hard to say they choked when they never lead.
This team needs time to grow up.
Marcus Carr is really a disappointment so far. No point guard makes it hard.

Still, a one possession game with 4 minutes and we immediately pee down our leg for 3 possessions in a row. Carr is awful. Demir is awful. Someone either can't identify talent or can't recruit.

Carr and Willis can’t continue to shoot this poorly or we will lose a LOT of games this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I really hope Coyle is plotting. It would be nice to have a good coach before I die.

I wonder if Musselman would be willing to leave Arkansas after one year? Doubtful.

It's not that they're losing; it's the way they're playing. Nobody said it was going to be easy after losing Coffey and Murphy, but this is brutal basketball.

How do you not kick it out your down 3

It's not that they're losing; it's the way they're playing. Nobody said it was going to be easy after losing Coffey and Murphy, but this is brutal basketball.

This. Utah and Butler are not good.

Good year to grow and learn for our young kids.
With next year's kids coming in, we are going to be good. Just maybe not this year.

With next year's kids coming in, we are going to be good. Just maybe not this year.

That's what we said about Carr and Willis.

Mashburn will help right away. I wouldn't expect anything from Mitchell next year. Not unless he gains a ton of weight. Not sure who else is going to step in and produce enough to matter.

Tough one for sure, but this team deserves credit as well. We fought back multiple times and also played some really solid and pestering defense. Not happy with the result but we improved from Butler, that's what I ask.

That's what we said about Carr and Willis.
We have only two guys who aren't freshmen or sophomores. We'll get better. We aren't good now, however.
I'm glad to see the effort given to come back after a utterly horrendous start.

We have only two guys who aren't freshmen or sophomores. We'll get better. We aren't good now, however.
I'm glad to see the effort given to come back after a utterly horrendous start.

If Oturu goes pro we will be even worse next year.

Man, I really hope Coyle is plotting. It would be nice to have a good coach before I die.

Hey, maybe 9-11 and a first round NCAA upset is as good as it gets for Minnesota basketball, and we should just decide to be happy with that.

Top Bottom