Almost half of people don’t change underwear daily: study

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the NY Post:

Almost 50 percent of people don’t change their underwear every day, according to a disturbing survey.

The research – by underwear maker Tommy John – revealed that 45 percent have worn the same pair of briefs for two days or longer.

Even worse, 13 percent of those surveyed admitted that they’d sported the same undies for seven days or more.

Men were the worst offenders, being 2.5 times more likely than women to wear their pants for a week.

But overall, women didn’t fare much better.

A representative for Tommy John – which surveyed 1,000 Americans – told MailOnline: “These results were split fairly evenly between men and women, which throws any theories out the window that women are more hygiene-conscious than men, or vice versa.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/almos...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Go Gophers!!

2-3 days easy! Turn ‘em inside out...2-3 more days. Hell, a guy doesn’t need to own but three pair total; and that’s just in case of an event.

2-3 days easy! Turn ‘em inside out...2-3 more days. Hell, a guy doesn’t need to own but three pair total; and that’s just in case of an event.

When I embarked on my two-week research scan tour of Europe in 2010, I got paid a visit by our deputy commissioner, who had been on a similar assignment a few years prior. Mainly he had advice on how to pack for two weeks. The centerpiece of his strategy: how to get 8 days of wear out of one pair of underwear. First day: wear them normal. Second day: turn them inside-out. Third day: wear them backward. Fourth day: backward and inside-out. Fifth day...wait for it...exchange with the other guy.

Three pair, so six total? :cool:

Obviously a pair of underwear refers to the two leg-holes.

But a pair of pants? Pants is already plural. Shouldn't be a pair of pant??

I only do that if I'm camping and even then I rarely bother with underwear.

Iowegians out on a fishing trip won't change their dirty undies for weeks.

Don't need to change them when you don't wear them. :cool02:

I’m not surprised that 50% of people are disgusting.

Top Bottom