Bornhoft: Minnesota Gophers Fan Named 'Sexiest Man Alive'

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Bornhoft:

PEOPLE Magazine recently named their 2019 "Sexiest Man Alive" award winner, and he happens to be a fan of the Minnesota Golden Gophers. John Legend has been cheering on the 9-0 team all season long.

He was even at the Minnesota-Fresno State game earlier this year, and spoke to the team after their last-second victory there.

The popular singer and songwriter became a fan after his nephew started playing for the Gophers this season.

Legend fits in will with our "Minnesota Nice" culture, too. In addition to being the "Sexist Man Alive," People called him "one of the nicest guys in Hollywood."

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestminneapolis/minnesota-gophers-fan-named-sexist-man-alive

Go Gophers!!

After reading the title I thought I missed People Mag notifying me of my award....... Then I read the post and reality set in.

Ever since Legend has been in the boat we haven’t lost! That’s sexy to me!

After reading the title I thought I missed People Mag notifying me of my award....... Then I read the post and reality set in.

Probably the runner up again. I gotta good feeling about next year though

I know the feeling. In 2006 I thought I had the Time person of the year award locked up, only to find they gave it to everyone.

Top Bottom