STrib: Bigger dream for Gophers fans: Rose Bowl return or College Football Playoff?

We should start a poll. That would settle the debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's take it one game at a time.

Who doesn't love to see the Gophers go 12-0? It's nail biting times folks. The whole nation is watching with us...

What a wonderful dilemma!

The CFP is something new. For an old fart like me that remembers, it was all about the Rose Bowl. You know, back in the days when the few bowls there were, were really special. The creme de la creme, no 6 wins get you a bowl.

Now? Emotionally, I'm attached to the Rose Bowl because I've had an extra 40 years to dream of Roses. Anyone remember the Salem billboards with the rose clenched in his teeth? I really thought 2003 would be the year, but after that...

Really--I'm good either way. Row the Boat. Ski-u-mah. Go Gophers!

That's how I'm feeling though the chances are very good I'd be in Pasedena; but, for some reason, I doubt I'd go to a playoff game.

All this "I probably wouldn't go to the playoff" talk is insane. If the gophers win the BIG Championship Game you'll be so amped that you'd sell your kidney to watch them play in Siberia

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

All this "I probably wouldn't go to the playoff" talk is insane. If the gophers win the BIG Championship Game you'll be so amped that you'd sell your kidney to watch them play in Siberia

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Tell me more.

Top Bottom