Cumming??

Gophers112233

Reaction score
okay for the 3rd straight game Grace isn't dressed and now TODAY she isn't even at the game??

so what gives? what is going on?

IF this was the Men's team we WOULD know..

time for the media (Kent) to start saying what is going on??

Didn't she have issues with her lower back back in HS? Maybe, there is a flare up. I hope not.

During the pre-game chalk talk today that was a Loyalty Program event, when asked about players who have not seen the court, coach Thibault-DuDonis noted a couple of players have injuries and they are taking it day to day. No one was named, but that would seem to be Cumming and Ross.

thanks fanfromthevalley! hopefully at some point we see Grace and Ross out there..

well both her and Ross are traveling with the team.. so not red shirting.. but still just odd.. I get day to day injuries.. but hopefully we will see them at some point..

They may still redshirt. Only game appearances factor into the ability to redshirt. I believe the cutoff is 1/3 of the games in the schedule.

I thought if they were red shirting they couldn't travel with the team.. but maybe I am wrong with that.

it still would be nice to know what is going on.. if it's injuries that is one thing.. but Grace has not been at 2 home games at all.. so who really knows what is going on.

I thought if they were red shirting they couldn't travel with the team.. but maybe I am wrong with that.

it still would be nice to know what is going on.. if it's injuries that is one thing.. but Grace has not been at 2 home games at all.. so who really knows what is going on.
Traveling with team means nothing. As per what happened with Diva last year, the coaching staff (in collaboration with doctors and player) can actually delay their decision until very late in the regular season. Particularly if it’s an ongoing nagging injury such that even though they could play in a pinch, they might not be healthy enough yet to contribute much. In such a case, it’s quite possible that Cumming might not be needed much this year, in which case you have the option to not further stress the injury this year, but rather (later on) redshirt her to have 4 years of eligibility AFTER the Bellos graduate.

She had some kind of injury in HS IIRC that sidelined her for a year.

Top Bottom