PSU Attendance

Especially about 5 minutes post-game.

Why? Ticket sales is all that matters, and the stadium was so packed that hundreds of patrons were standing on the upper deck walkway.

The game was a sell-out and there were maybe a couple of hundred no-shows. Done and done.

If it can be guaranteed that every person entering the stadium has been secured, and there are no complaints about people sitting in seats they aren't supposed to be, then it is almost entirely a non-issue at that point.

My gripe then boils down only to the fact that we can't get accurate data of how many people are redeeming tickets.

It's not your place to say that data is none of anyone's business or otherwise be dismissive of it. You're wrong. That is important data to the athletic dept.

If it can be guaranteed that every person entering the stadium has been secured, and there are no complaints about people sitting in seats they aren't supposed to be, then it is almost entirely a non-issue at that point.

My gripe then boils down only to the fact that we can't get accurate data of how many people are redeeming tickets.

It's not your place to say that data is none of anyone's business or otherwise be dismissive of it. You're wrong. That is important data to the athletic dept.
The athletic department chose the priority of getting fans into the game on time vs making sure every ticket was scanned. It was their choice and the right one.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

But it doesn’t have to be an either or. Would guess 99.9% of Vikings tickets get scanned. No reason U can’t do the same, in a manner that doesn’t cause long delays.

Top Bottom