When was the last time an Ohio State fan felt like this?

Reaction score
I have been a Gopher fan since 1965. My first game was the USC -OJ game in 68. Every year I pray this is the year. At last this may be the year. What ever happens it’s a ride I will remember forever...however long my forever is.

The “helmet” school fans have no idea what we are experiencing. How could they?

Being a Minnesota fan has never been easy but I stayed with them. I proudly wear the tears that run down face each time I think of this team.

Just an old guy thinking about the journey.

The 2019 Gopher Football team is exorcising every demon this program has ever had. The sleeping giant is waking up, and he will destroy everyone in his path. Row the boat! Ski U Mah!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This is our time. We've waited long enough.

Go Gophers!!

This is our time. We've waited long enough.

Go Gophers!!

The beauty of this though is I don't feel this is a flash in the pan. PJ Fleck is building something that will hopefully last for a long time!

I agree with the spirit of OP, but lets' get real, OSU fans felt this good and then some when they whooped Bama.

The beauty of this though is I don't feel this is a flash in the pan. PJ Fleck is building something that will hopefully last for a long time!

In my opinion we are a year ahead of schedule which has made this run all the more amazing. Really excited to see what this team does over the next 3 weeks. This Iowa game is a chance for the team to prove it belongs with the best of the best this year.

Regardless of what happens though all you have to do is look at the offensive depth chart to know that the future is very very bright.

Top Bottom