You want to see this: BTN "The Journey" cinematic highlights of MN - PSU

MGGopher

Reaction score
Chili. Nuclear.

I love the quote by Fleck at the end...basically that this win was monumental, but it's really just a stepping stone for even bigger wins and accomplishments. Then he says to the team, "And you know what I'm talking about." B1G? Natty? Love the confidence...

I don't want this ride to stop!

Go Gophers!

Oh, that was really good stuff. That field level view of Howden's pick...the rush onto the field after the final kneel-down by Tanner. Outstanding!

Getting choked up watching this.

This team has some serious goals....goals most of us wouldn't have dreamed of at the start of the season but we are starting to get a glimpse behind the curtain. It is why I don't think there is going to be the letdown that some are predicting after that Penn State game. Let's Go!

Sweet video.
I like how they mixed in commentary from each teams radio announcers.
Morgans throws were right on the money even if they weren't perfect spirals. :p

Think about this, Minnesota has one of the top 10 coaches in all of college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want this ride to stop!

Go Gophers!

I had such a childish ear to ear grin when he said that. I am embarrassed and it’s just me and my 6mo watching it.

I’m giddy like a 5 yo. So excited for Saturday. Been about a month since I’ve watched a game live. Been on the road or in the airport ever Saturday since I was at the Illinois win (by the way Illinois was a win against someone), excited to watch live!

Can I get PJ to be my life coach? Damn that man can motivate.

Top Bottom