Thoughts about the Gophers in the Buckeye state

Reaction score
So, I'm just a gopher fan stuck in the Buckeye state and I usually get put on the blast but recently everyone I run into has nothing but kind words to say about the Gophers and how they feel they are easily the #2 in the BigTen and could be closing in to maybe competing with Ohio State.

One such person I talked to yesterday as he was a guest on my bi-weekly boxing show I do on a local digital radio station was former middleweight champion of the world Kelly The Ghost Pavlik. He is a huge Buckeye fan but when we were talking before he came on he was raving about Tanner Morgan and how impressed he is with him and the team.

Living in Ohio aint so bad this year!!!

I follow r/cfb on reddit and there are a great number of OSU fans chiming in on Gopher threads with nothing but good things said. That fan base knows our history and welcomes a new Western foe for the CCG.

So, I'm just a gopher fan stuck in the Buckeye state and I usually get put on the blast but recently everyone I run into has nothing but kind words to say about the Gophers and how they feel they are easily the #2 in the BigTen and could be closing in to maybe competing with Ohio State.

One such person I talked to yesterday as he was a guest on my bi-weekly boxing show I do on a local digital radio station was former middleweight champion of the world Kelly The Ghost Pavlik. He is a huge Buckeye fan but when we were talking before he came on he was raving about Tanner Morgan and how impressed he is with him and the team.

Pavlik could have been one of the all-time greats, I'm convinced of it. Unfortunately his prime ended almost as soon as it began.

OSU needs Minnesota to win out and be ranked as high as possible for the BG10 championship game, and then win of course. That's probably their only chance of regaining the #1 spot. A championship game against a 2 loss Wisconsin, who they've already demolished, wouldn't do anything for them.

Don’t be fooled, it’s a trick. They are only being nice because while they are confident they will beat the Gophers, they need to edify the Gophers to make a win look better.

Trust me, if the Gophers beat them in Indy, your new Buckeye “friends” will turn on you, burn your couch and then spit in your face.

Don’t be fooled, it’s a trick. They are only being nice because while they are confident they will beat the Gophers, they need to edify the Gophers to make a win look better.

Trust me, if the Gophers beat them in Indy, your new Buckeye “friends” will turn on you, burn your couch and then spit in your face.

Agreed. OSU fans may seem nice because it's been smooth sailing for them but if we can remain undefeated and meet them in the B1G ship they'll turn real nasty real quick.

Basically they're treating us like a little brother.

Kelly Pavlik is an all time great. He was an amazing boxer, world class. He held a world title and that makes him worthy of having an opinion worth listening too.

Top Bottom