Ball is the Program

stocker08

Reaction score
Tommy Olson on the Power Trip during his Tommy's Takes segment mentioned that...with five minutes left in every practice or something....the entire team does fumble drills.

He specifically brought up TJ's fumble and his move to touch the ball with a foot out of bounds to kill the play.

Also wanted to mention that Leber sounded pretty confident. Said that Penn State's defense is better than Iowa's....especially up front. We should be able to run. Taylor ran for something like 250 last week?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tommy Olson on the Power Trip during his Tommy's Takes segment mentioned that...with five minutes left in every practice or something....the entire team does fumble drills.

He specifically brought up TJ's fumble and his move to touch the ball with a foot out of bounds to kill the play.

Also wanted to mention that Leber sounded pretty confident. Said that Penn State's defense is better than Iowa's....especially up front. We should be able to run. Taylor ran for something like 250 last week?

We should be able to run on Iowa some which in turn should open things up even more for the passing game. Their defense if very good but there isn't anything they should be able to throw at us that Penn State wasn't.

On the flip side, Iowa can't really run the ball well and relies on their passing game. That bodes well for us with the way the secondary is playing. With Winfield lurking around back there you know teams have to be thinking really hard about how worth it it is to try something downfield with their passing game. 7 picks is unreal, and he has to be a front runner for the Thorpe award at this point.

I think Penn States defense is better than Iowa’s. I know penn states offense is better than Iowa’s. The biggest difference is going on the road against a team that you’ve always struggled to beat at their place. But this year is different. I believe the gophers win and win big.

I noticed that during the game on TJ's fumble and was quite impressed with the heads up to try to get the ball out of bounds when he knew he couldnt secure it.

Yeah, Tommy was on a roll this morning, wow. That was a great point he brought up. TJ immediately located the ball when it happened.

Top Bottom