P.J. Fleck Show

noamfromm

Reaction score
Fleck mentioned we only have five 4* players. We have four in terms of 247 composite (Coughlin, Faalele, Dunlap, and Bateman). Who else on the team was a 4* by one of the other recruiting services?

Fleck mentioned we only have five 4* players. We have four in terms of 247 composite (Coughlin, Faalele, Dunlap, and Bateman). Who else on the team was a 4* by one of the other recruiting services?

Clark had a 4* on one of the services

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to hear someone’s POV on how this season will impact recruiting. Who’s more likely to commit now? Any surprises or flips likely? Etc.

Jacob Clark, maybe rating from Rivals.

Would love to hear someone’s POV on how this season will impact recruiting. Who’s more likely to commit now? Any surprises or flips likely? Etc.

One would think next years recruiting will get a gigantic boost! But this year we are pretty much done aren’t we? We may trade/flip and add a guy or two but those committed are not likely to be jumping out of the boat voluntarily...are they?

Seth Green was 4-stars. But I doubt the accuracy of these recruit ratings. What are they based on? There's no data I know of on recruits athletic abilities-- 40 yd dash, vertical leap, bench strength, etc. Not saying they are completely meaningless as Alabama and Clemson are loaded with 5's and have been dominate.

Last edited:

So is St.-Juste the fifth or is it Clark or is it Green? Can’t be 2 or all.

I doubt PJ would even think of pulling a scholarship offer from a kid he already has locked up to get a higher ranked player. He just isn't that guy.

All impact will be on the 2021 class. PJ rides with what he has!

So is St.-Juste the fifth or is it Clark or is it Green? Can’t be 2 or all.

St-Juste: 4 stars
Green: 3 stars
Clark: 3 stars

Those are the facts.

Top Bottom