Check this out, from Germany

I didn't understand much of what they said, but cool a couple guys were excited!

I didn’t understand a word, but they clearly know a lot about college football.

I believe that is Melle Kreuder on the right.

Thanks for posting this! I live in Berlin and now that BTN2Go is being discontinued internationally, I didn't think I had an option for watching.

Pretty sure I heard "Tanner Morgan is a winner."

Sehr gut!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Yep, Gopher recruit on the right. That is why they are hugging him at the end. I have a whatsapp group with my German relatives and I sent them the link. Fun stuff. They seemed to get a feed of the game that didn't have announcer voices so they could talk over it. fun stuff.

13:45 is pretty good too when they are talking about Faalele.

Last edited:

That was awesome! I watched a few minutes of the game and even though I don't speak a word of German, it was clear those guys know what they're talking about. They were slipping in words like RPO, undercut (the route), slot blitz, etc. That was fun to watch...thanks for sharing.

That’s awesome.

2:21:07 they go nuts when Kieft destroys his man in the TD push. Bjorn Werner retired NFL DE, former FSU player. Kreuder looks the part sitting behind a desk...lol. What’s his age?

That was awesome! I watched a few minutes of the game and even though I don't speak a word of German, it was clear those guys know what they're talking about. They were slipping in words like RPO, undercut (the route), slot blitz, etc. That was fun to watch...thanks for sharing.

My German is rusty, but after one of our scores I believe they were talking about chili.

That’s awesome.

2:21:07 they go nuts when Kieft destroys his man in the TD push. Bjorn Werner retired NFL DE, former FSU player. Kreuder looks the part sitting behind a desk...lol. What’s his age?

I think he's like 23 or 24.

Showing lots of love for the Gophers in Germany. They are crazy fascinated with Fa'alele.

Sehr fesh mensch!

Thanks for sharing, that's really something that they care that much over there. Cool to see Melle Kreuder.

Just great! Gopher football in Germany - who would have thought. Not only did the guys announcing know their football, but they seemed to be Gopher fans. Priceless.

Top Bottom