Another Minnesota - Penn State Highlight Video

cemba99

Bruce Smith for Governor
Reaction score
Not as dramatic as the Celine Dion song, nor as traditional as Kool & The Gang's "Celebration" song - this video is inspired by the Phoebe Snow song "All Over" from the mid 70's. To me, it best captures the euphoria I felt during and after the game. (And despite being in my 60's, I was celebrating on the field afterwards)

Not as dramatic as the Celine Dion song, nor as traditional as Kool & The Gang's "Celebration" song - this video is inspired by the Phoebe Snow song "All Over" from the mid 70's. To me, it best captures the euphoria I felt during and after the game. (And despite being in my 60's, I was celebrating on the field afterwards)

My God; Phoebe Snow. She of the four-octave voice, and with a perfectly refined taste in music.

Thanks for this!

I can watch these videos for weeks. I know it's Iowa championship week but these are fun !

Love me some Phoebe Snow. Takes me back to my youth!

Thanks! Loved the reaction shots of the players and the students. Used to watch the top schools and think that we'd never have the athletes like they do. We maybe don't have as many, but we have some big time players. Another Saturday can't get here soon enough.

Top Bottom