Upcomming game at Utah.

march madness

Reaction score
Interesting to see Both Gach the 6-6 athlete from Austin as the 2nd leading scorer for Utah thus far. He is the long type athlete on the primeter that might have looked good on our roster as a wing with size and length.

Interesting to see Both Gach the 6-6 athlete from Austin as the 2nd leading scorer for Utah thus far. He is the long type athlete on the primeter that might have looked good on our roster as a wing with size and length.

Both is a nice player but there were going to be eligibility concerns with him. He really did blossom in JC too

Regarding the Utah game, I was looking to see if any of the streaming services that offer a free trial have Pac 12 Network. Only FuboTV does. Does anyone use it?

Did we even have an unused scholarship for 2018? I can't remember.

From what I recall, we had Oturu, Omersa, and Kalscheur committed by the end of July 2017, and were still looking out of state for point/combo guards. Eric Hunter and Marcus Zegarowski are a couple of the particular names that come to mind. 247 says Gach is 6’6”, so I’m guessing he’s not a ball handler, and he also committed really late, June 2018. We took Willis, Carr, and Stull in Spring of 2018, then had an opening in the summer for a bit when Stockman said he was going to transfer and it seemed like that spot was going to be filled by Geno Crandall, until he committed to Gonzaga instead and we got Stockman back again.

Playing the law of percentages tonight. Playing three similar (to the Gophers) opponents away from home, odds are Gophers get 1 of the 3. ... tonight's the last chance.

Gophers 80-76 tonight, with big games from Payton Willis (22 points, 5 treys) and Danny Oturu (another double-double).

Regarding the Utah game, I was looking to see if any of the streaming services that offer a free trial have Pac 12 Network. Only FuboTV does. Does anyone use it?
Also wondering of anyone has figured out how to watch this game.

Also wondering of anyone has figured out how to watch this game.

Will probably sign up for a Fubo free trial and then cancel. I did find a Pac 12 game streaming on some random site last night but the video quality was not great.

I think the Gophers by 10. The hoop will open up and be large tonight.

Any chance of a local sports bar carrying the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about breaking down and calling a BWW...

Most (all?) sports bars have DirecTV so that they can have Sunday Ticket. They will not have Pac12 Network in that case.

Top Bottom