Keep the faith

Why would Smart want this job ? He is well paid, way more resources and recruiting is going very well.

For the same reason Tubby Smith came here from Kentucky. To get out of the frying pan. Texas thinks they're a blue blood and were close to firing him last year. I'm not saying he would come here, but it's not a 0% chance.

Last edited:

Check out his conference road record ! For some that just might be good enough. So if i post the conference record you get upset, when i do not post it you take a shot anyway. Are you really miserable about Richards record ?

Badger boy the victim!!!!!

Dishing it out you can handle. Taking it you are instantly butt hurt. Poor baby.

Badger boy the victim!!!!!

Dishing it out you can handle. Taking it you are instantly butt hurt. Poor baby.

Not painful for me. My favorite coaches win championships. Keyboard insults mean nothing.

For the same reason Tubby Smith came here from Kentucky. To get out of the frying pan. Texas thinks they're a blue blood and were close to firing him last year. I'm not saying he would come here, but it's not a 0% chance.

Agree. Not 0 %. He was not even the first choice at Texas but he loves it there.

What were Howland's sanctions? I know UCLA has issues, but I'm not sure they were his. Shaka would either boom or bust here, but I'd be willing to roll the dice.

Mississippi State has reduced scholarships for the next couple years because of a tutor scandal. Also it was pretty well known he loss control in UCLA and inmates were running the asylum

Mississippi State has reduced scholarships for the next couple years because of a tutor scandal. Also it was pretty well known he loss control in UCLA and inmates were running the asylum

Par for the course at UCLA, but I didn't know about the Miss. State stuff. We certainly don't need to see that movie again.

Quit lying. I never said i loved K. My favorite coaches win without cheating or letting scum into their programs.

Lying? You are the badger that has professed your love of k and his teams. Not me.

K cheats with the best of them and you still praise him and kids for choosing him.

Lying? You are the badger that has professed your love of k and his teams. Not me.

K cheats with the best of them and you still praise him and kids for choosing him.

Barnburner let it go man, Built speaks the truth much of the time, has some unique insight, nothing wrong with letting him speak. Just because you don't like someones thoughts or opinions doesn't mean you have to harass them all the time. He has some valid points, no need to pretend like Pitino doesn't have some worts here.

Where did i ever say i loved him. Clearly kids want to play for him. He clearly knows how to teach. Why do you think that i love him. Quit lying. You have the right to think your guy is great. That is your opinion. I can fully express my own.

Barnburner let it go man, Built speaks the truth much of the time, has some unique insight, nothing wrong with letting him speak. Just because you don't like someones thoughts or opinions doesn't mean you have to harass them all the time. He has some valid points, no need to pretend like Pitino doesn't have some worts here.

Built decided to take a shot or two. I am returning the favor and pointing out badger boys hypocrisy and lies.

Where did i ever say i loved him. Clearly kids want to play for him. He clearly knows how to teach. Why do you think that i love him. Quit lying. You have the right to think your guy is great. That is your opinion. I can fully express my own.

I don’t have a guy. That is the point, a point we have been over before. Stop lying badger.

You clearly advocate for k, until you are called out on your $hit. Then you lie about it.

I don’t have a guy. That is the point, a point we have been over before. Stop lying badger.

You clearly advocate for k, until you are called out on your $hit. Then you lie about it.

Where did i say i loved K. Never. I do understand why kids would rather play for him instead of Pitino but that does not mean i love him. Show where i said i loved him. Quit making things up.

Where did i say i loved K. Never. I do understand why kids would rather play for him instead of Pitino but that does not mean i love him. Show where i said i loved him. Quit making things up.

You are great at lying badger boy. I will give you that.

Show where that is.

Have you said in the past that K is a great coach and kids should go to Duke?

Have you sang the praises of k over and over on gh?

Have you repeatedly supported kids playing for k, even though he is dirty?

So Gabe has shot zero free throws in 4 games which is pathetic..rarely gets a dime or a rebound....less than 2 rebounds and 2 assists per game... so basically defense is their only hope

Have you said in the past that K is a great coach and kids should go to Duke?

Have you sang the praises of k over and over on gh?

Have you repeatedly supported kids playing for k, even though he is dirty?

Kids think he is a great coach. I support kids that want to play for him. They want to win instead of lose. They want to play for a legend and a brand. That is a long way from saying i love him. That you made up. For the sake of the board i will bow out out of respect. Take your shots at me all you want.

Kids think he is a great coach. I support kids that want to play for him. They want to win instead of lose. They want to play for a legend and a brand. That is a long way from saying i love him. That you made up. For the sake of the board i will bow out out of respect. Take your shots at me all you want.

Coach K is a dink.

You walk into any coaches office and they have team awards. You walk into coach K's office and you see all of his individual accomplishments. Coaching at Duke is like coaching football at Ohio State. There are a lot of coaches that would succeed.

Last edited:

So Gabe has shot zero free throws in 4 games which is pathetic..rarely gets a dime or a rebound....less than 2 rebounds and 2 assists per game... so basically defense is their only hope

For the first four games, he has a player efficiency rating (PER) of 5.1 and a Win Shares per 40 of .043.

To put those numbers in perspective, Demir's numbers over the same span are 6.9 and .049.

Tops on the team on both is, of course, Oturu with 33.5 and .270.

Those metrics don't measure defensive contributions particularly well, though. Despite some hot shooting early games as a freshman, Gabe was a pretty slow starter last year in terms of doing anything offensively other than shooting 3s. Later in the season he started to become more aggressive and go to the hoop for rebounds and shots.

Last edited:

Bow out. No problem. Win instead of lose, even if they cheat.

You support kids playing for a dirty coach, built. Er, legend according to you.

You have no problem with the dirt, as long as they win championships in conference and ncaa. None. If you did, you would not call k a legend nor support kids playing for a cheater. Talk is cheap, built. Action is king.

Last edited:

Never cheer for Duke, always UVA. It is kids that want to play for him. Have my own opinions. Do not need you lying about my what they are. You really have no clue if you think as a UVA season ticket holder i support K. I support kids to choose who they want to play for. Including if they choose to not play here. Unlike a ton of fans i support several programs so i am not blinded by some provincial loyalty. We were not raised that way. Why not simply share your own opinions instead of attacking others or lying about their statements.

Top Bottom