ESPN's David Pollack on undefeated Minn, Baylor: 'I can separate the two very easily'

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Paul:

One of the teams that Minnesota passed in the big jump was fellow undefeated Baylor. The Bears have also dealt with a negative perception around the country despite a 9-0 record. Baylor was ranked at No. 13 on the latest CFP Rankings.

When it comes to breaking down the difference between the two teams, ESPN analyst David Pollack did not bat an eyelash. To Pollack, he has Minnesota as a better team than Baylor, and it wasn’t a tough decision for him at all:

“When I look at Minnesota and Baylor, I can separate the two very easily,” explained Pollack. “Minnesota’s been doing this for a whole month. Minnesota’s on the up. Tanner Morgan has settled in, he’s got an elite group of wide receivers…I think that team has definitely been rising consistently; Baylor’s been kind of just flubbing around.”

https://saturdaytradition.com/minne...ta-baylor-i-can-separate-the-two-very-easily/

Go Gophers!!

he gets it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you think he felt bad about going on air and saying the Gophs would be the most likely team to fall apart over the last 5 games?

(This was before the Penn State win)

So I'm an NCAA football fan with die-hard dual-purple citizenship (TCU & LSU). As such - I just wanted to make a cameo to let Gopher nation know I'm pulling for y'all completely this season. Your ranking at the moment has been hard-earned... and as long as you stay the course - You are going to be part of a historic season.... The kind that brings your history into the present.

All I can say is - For the moment - Try not stress the details as far as these rankings are concerned. The powers that be are going to do what they do (hopefully to your benefit). Your guys keep on doing what they're doing on the field and y'all will reap the fruits of your team's efforts.

And as far as separation between teams is concerned - It's too bad quality of fan base isn't taken into consideration. It would be a no-doubter in your favor.

Cheers! ...and continued success!!!

Last edited:

So I'm an NCAA football fan with die-hard dual-purple citizenship (TCU & LSU). As such - I just wanted to make a cameo to let Gopher nation know I'm pulling for y'all completely this season. Your ranking at the moment has been hard-earned... and as long as you stay the course - You are going to be part of a historic season.... The kind that brings your history into the present.

All I can say is - For the moment - Try not stress the details as far as these rankings are concerned. The powers that be are going to do what they do (hopefully to your benefit). Your guys keep on doing what they're doing on the field and y'all will reap the fruits of your team's efforts.

And as far as separation between teams is concerned - It's too bad quality of fan base isn't taken into consideration. It would be a no-doubter in your favor.

Cheers! ...and continued success!!!

Thank you. Nice to get an ally. All the best to you also.

On another note, Pollack was the asshat mocking "RTB" and saying The U was the worst of the undefeateds a few weeks ago. Way to be an a$$ kisser.
Sorry I normally don't talk like that, but he lost a lot of respect. Not that he cares abut me, but I just had to vent.

Currently not a dink.

He says that this week. Then next week if Baylor beats OK he'll say they're better again.

In the end, it really doesn't matter for a couple weeks. I'm glad the Gophers are finally getting national respect, but the rating at the end of the year is the one that will really matter.

Top Bottom