Week 12 - Other Games Thread

Nebraska takes the lead and gives up 2 touchdowns in about 2 minutes. Nice...

Wow, Clifford fumbles it just outside the red zone, Indiana ball

Martinez tried to get his running back killed.

Double targeting on PSU which causes a fumble by Indiana and no flag. Some teams get no respect.

Indiana gives it right back, but I'm predicting a targeting call and ejection right here on Penn St. I gave up on Nebraska. They have no chance.

Penn St is not looking good again this week. We stole their mojo.

Man, it's been a few weeks so I forgot that Nebraska can-not-tackle.

Is it me or are all of these games are just boring and sloppy!?

Well, Nebraska at least holds 'sconnie to a FG in the red zone. Badgers lead 27-14. Not over yet!

Nebraska's defense is HORRID. I'm disappointed we only scored 34 on them earlier this year.

The tackling and effort is so poor. Longtime Nebraska fans have to be beside themselves. They have really fallen off since Pelini left. Taylor the RB is pretty good tho.

Took Nebraska about 17 minutes to start imploding....

Tua just got injured up 4 touchdowns. Saban is gonna get grilled.

According to Twitter Hamler is out for the game with an undisclosed injury.

According to sideline reporter, Tua was "screaming in pain" as they carted him off the field.

I really hope Missouri can pull out this game against Florida, would help take the shine off of the SEC.

Does anyone doubt that Alabama has a capable backup, though?

If I’m Nebraska, I’m running 3 of every 4 plays minimum. They’re passing game is horrid. They’re running for almost 7 yards per carry! Particularly because they’re defense is brutal. Frost, run the ball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think they are wearing down as the season progresses?

I think they really miss Olive Sagapaolo their nose tackle. They looked elite nationally early on I mean, they gave up something like 60 total yards to CMU, hundred something to USF. They looked unblockable but in retrospect they’ve faced a lot of really bad offenses. They’re still really good — but teams are finding ways to move the ball on them the last several weeks. Nebraska will probably need to get some big plays because Martinez just doesn’t look right as a passer. Either his shoulder is jacked or his mind is. Maybe both.

Top Bottom