Week 12 - Other Games Thread

Damn. I guess Baylor will be taking our spot in the poll. Good for them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Damn. I guess Baylor will be taking our spot in the poll. Good for them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If anything it will make things more interesting.
Another team fighting the SEC bias.
They have to still win. OU just scored to make it 28-9.

We'll fall some now in the poll, but who knows how far. If our loss counts as quality or not... Could be anywhere from #6 - 17 again I would think.

New Mexico State got their first win of the season against Immaculate Word.

Minnesota - Crookston went 0-11 for the season - not at all uncommon. They lost 44-15 by University of Mary. Mary only went 2-9. Crookston just doesn't seem to belong in the NSIC. Geographically it makes a lot of sense, but they've been terrible since the moved from JUCO to D-II.

31-10 now Baylor ahead of OU.

UCLA was threatening to score, then Utah blitzed. QB went running backwards about 15 yards and proceeded to fumble. Utah picks it up and runs the rest of the way to score 7 to go up 21-3.

Chip Kelly....

Mississippi trying to get back into the LSU game.
Now down only 11 after being down 31-7 at half.

New Mexico State got their first win of the season against Immaculate Word.

Minnesota - Crookston went 0-11 for the season - not at all uncommon. They lost 44-15 by University of Mary. Mary only went 2-9. Crookston just doesn't seem to belong in the NSIC. Geographically it makes a lot of sense, but they've been terrible since the moved from JUCO to D-II.

Crookston was terrible when they were JUCO by my recollection.

#17 Cincy down 7 in the 4th quarter to South Florida.

Baylor lead down to 7.
OU rolling, and at one point fumbled while crossing the goaline otherwise it would be tied right now.

Should be a good Big 12 high scoring finish.

Wow. Oklahoma completes the comeback.

Wins 34-31.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sidenote. I was really digging Oklahoma's unis.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Now, to lose your 25 points lead, that’s embarrassing as an undefeated team trying tell the world that you’re somebody!

Now, to lose your 25 points lead, that’s embarrassing as an undefeated team trying tell the world that you’re somebody!

Went from blowout early to gain substantial steam to just another loss to OU.

Top Bottom