Week 12 - Other Games Thread

I don't know that I've ever heard Paul Chryst talk before. I liked him after that postgame interview...just seems like a good dude

That Journey Brown is pretty good. Glad we've seen him (I imagine) for the last time.

Nebraska out gained Wisconsin in total yards and first downs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TD PSU. Looks like our good win is gonna stay good.

Funny. The announcer seems convinced that PSU should now be able to move up in the polls, but they don't have much room for movement without passing Minnesota.

Funny. The announcer seems convinced that PSU should now be able to move up in the polls, but they don't have much room for movement without passing Minnesota.

Yeah, I was thinking, with a PSU win and (god forbid) a Minnesota loss how could they rank an 9-1 PSU over a 9-1 Minnesota? I feel like they painted themselves into a corner keeping PSU that high.

Yeah, I was thinking, with a PSU win and (god forbid) a Minnesota loss how could they rank an 9-1 PSU over a 9-1 Minnesota? I feel like they painted themselves into a corner keeping PSU that high.

Or Minnesota that low.

Oh don’t you worry, they’ll have no problem swapping Minnesota and Penn State.

At this point does anyone believe that PSU has much of a chance against OSU.

Ridiculous take. Close win against Indiana at home is at best what’s expected of the #9 team.

PSU has zero chance with OSU

They’re barely won against IND!

OSU is gonna beat em by 20+ unless they really shape up after this week.

Clemson already up 14-0 not even half way through the first quarter. So much for Wake helping us out.

Dantonio might be forced out here, just got smoked by Michigan.

MSU's fall from grace has been unusual. You don't usually see a team with the same coach go from a perennial contender to bottom dweller. It almost coincides with Harbaugh showing up at Michigan.

Ohio State having issues covering the spread against Rutgers today.

Georgia up 21 on Auburn.
What effect this has on the SEC is yet to be seen.
Beating Auburn will be a less impressive win now for Bama.
But with Tua out, maybe Bama isn't in the conversation anymore.

Likely LSU or Georgia SEC final winner will be in. Loser... maybe in.

After trailing for most of the day, Texas takes a 21-20 lead over Iowa State. 5:37 left.

Auburn now only down 21-14.

#19 Texas loses to Iowa St.

Rutgers covers the spread easily this week.

GA holds off Auburn.

Syracuse beat Duke (a win for Alabama) 49-3.

Texas lost as a CFP#19 to Iowa State.

Baylor up 28-3 at home over OU. 10:50 left in 2nd quarter.

Top Bottom