Week 12 - Other Games Thread

I really hope Missouri can pull out this game against Florida, would help take the shine off of the SEC.

Alabama and Georgia, assuming both win, are still going to be ahead of us in the CFP, even if we win today.

Alabama and Georgia, assuming both win, are still going to be ahead of us in the CFP, even if we win today.

Georgia. That #4 ranking award alone should garner a permanent ban of the committee members from ever commenting on college football again.

Georgia's only real argument is their strength of wins, so having one of their best wins lose to a bad team helps lower their profile overall.

Think it's better for us to play highly ranked Wisconsin so I want them to win, the more ranked wins we have the less national media can scream "weak schedule"

Think it's better for us to play highly ranked Wisconsin so I want them to win, the more ranked wins we have the less national media can scream "weak schedule"

I've been thinking the same thing.

If we win out the only game that really matters is playing OSU in the CCG. You win it you're in, you lose it, and I can't imagine a one-loss Minnesota team gets a playoff invite without a win over OSU. So I'd just as soon the Gophers lock up the division title.

But it looks like a moot point since the legendary black shirts just gave up another TD.

I don’t care what the media thinks. I want MN to win every game and WI to lose every game. I’d rather lock up the west today or next week rather than it coming down to the last game.

I don’t care what the media thinks. I want MN to win every game and WI to lose every game. I’d rather lock up the west today or next week rather than it coming down to the last game.

Yeah, I'd rather not risk it. Want the final game to be for 12-0 and the axe. That should be plenty of motivation

Northwestern and Wisconsin both firmly in control. Shifting focus to Penn State I guess.

Edit: And Indiana attempts the worst fake punt I've ever seen and turns it over.

Northwestern and Wisconsin both firmly in control. Shifting focus to Penn State I guess.

Edit: And Indiana attempts the worst fake punt I've ever seen and turns it over.

I'm hoping Wisconsin isn't in the clear, yet. They haven't looked very strong in the 4th quarters, lately. It will depend on whether Nebraska can stop them from scoring or not.

I'm hoping Wisconsin isn't in the clear, yet. They haven't looked very strong in the 4th quarters, lately. It will depend on whether Nebraska can stop them from scoring or not.

They wouldn't be in the clear if Nebraska could finish drives, but they just turned it over on downs around the 25.

The games have all turned pretty boring. Now I'm just kind of impatient for the Gophers to start.

Indiana just ran a tunnel screen against Penn State for a huge gain... wonder where they got that idea.

Things are getting interesting in Happy Valley.

Even though Nebraska is getting bea,t they have exposed the Wisconsin Defense, repeatedly getting big chunk yardage.

Just when Nebraska looks like they have a small chance, clock management decisions are terrible. Why run the ball twice down two scores with two minutes left?

Nebraska threatening but will need to score two TDs and 2 pt conversions in under 3 minutes. Our offense? Possible. I don’t know if Martinez has it in him. I hope so.

Wow.

Stuffed at the goal line. That’s it. At least they beat on Wisconsin a little bit.

It really makes you value our coordinators after watching a display like that.

Well, Nebraska extended Frost, led Wisconsin in the 2nd quarter, and came within a yard of making it a one-score game in the 4th. I'll make them favorites in the Big Ten West next year.

Nebraska gained over 450 yards, exposing some Wisconsin holes for us.

Top Bottom