Week 12 - Other Games Thread

It's on the BTN backup channel. I can see it on Youtube TV but maybe not all providers will have it?

Well NW scored a special teams TD on a blocked field goal the offense is still getting blanked.

Indiana's beating up on Penn State. PSU got a free TD, but Hoosiers still up 14-10.

Northwestern returned a FG for a TD and lead 7-3.

Thank you for the Northwestern channel info.

Favorite Matt Mullen quote of the day on Wisckey KOR:

“...the kicker has to make one guy miss...and he’s the guy.”

The durty, durty, knee diving Badgers are in a fight at UNL. May have to get a bowl of popcorn.

Top 25 11am start games (into the 2nd qtr now):

- Alabama already up 21-7 over Miss St
- Penn St just scored to go up 17-14 over Indiana
- Florida up 3-0 over Missouri
- Wisc up 10-7 over Nebraska
- Mich-Mich St tied at 7
- Okla St up 14-0 over Kansas

UMass has 4 chances to punch it in from the 6 yard line, c’mon!

lol. UMASS settles for another fg try from within the 10. They're doubling up Northwestern in total yards and trail 7-6.

I wasn’t able to see it - but the red balloon release when the Huskers first score looks cool. Go Big Red!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If nothing else the cracks continue to grow in the Wisconsin defense. They looked really tough early in the season but are showing some vulnerabilities again the pass and even against the run which is maybe most surprising.

When Northwestern gains a first down the announcers talk about it as though it was a precocious child taking their first steps or saying their first word. "Great job!"

While I understand the sentiment. Michigan are our best win's best win, so I suppose we want them to do well.

Penn State beat both so it's not a big difference either way, and our second best win also beat MSU

The blackshirt defense gives about up a 45 yd. TD pass that involved about 4 missed tackles.

If nothing else the cracks continue to grow in the Wisconsin defense. They looked really tough early in the season but are showing some vulnerabilities again the pass and even against the run which is maybe most surprising.

Do you think they are wearing down as the season progresses?

“The most important thing in a tackle is to get the guy on the ground.”

Nebraska's defense is HORRID. I'm disappointed we only scored 34 on them earlier this year.

First offensive touchdown of the day for NW. 13-6 NW pending the PAT.

Man they suck. What a day to be a Husker fan

Wow. Martinez with ALL DAY and throws a pick.

Top Bottom