FS1 basketball theme music

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
Is this the old NBA on NBC music??

Probably 25 years ago...There used to be an early game on the weekends. The FS1 song is triggering some serious childhood memories....am I off base?

No, but I think NBA was using that only a few years ago. I like it.

It absolutely was. This was NBA on NBC jingle a la Jordan years. So many questions. Why the hell would they rejuvenate this? Why would FS1 pay the right to recycle a 90s jingle? Music got exponentially more annoying as game wore on and it became more apparent that we are not a good basketball team.

I meant OP was not "off base"; obviously it was the NBA jingle.

It absolutely was. This was NBA on NBC jingle a la Jordan years. So many questions. Why the hell would they rejuvenate this? Why would FS1 pay the right to recycle a 90s jingle? Music got exponentially more annoying as game wore on and it became more apparent that we are not a good basketball team.

You cant get mad at the beauty of John tesh because our squad sucks lol

Worst post I've ever seen. The NBA on NBC theme was the best thing about the game last night.

Top Bottom