Fleck presser transcript

I watched the press conference on FB. How cool of a young man is DeLattiboudere?

I watched the press conference on FB. How cool of a young man is DeLattiboudere?

Wonder if there’s any way to see it outside of Facebook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really love each other, they really sacrifice for each other and when you got everybody rowing the boat in the same direction, same speed, same efficiency, all believing in one vision, it's a powerful force no matter what that is, not even just football, in any sport. I think that's what this team does. They constantly change their best every single day, they constantly compete with their self, not necessarily against someone else but with their self to be a better individual today than they were yesterday, academically, athletically, socially and spiritually.

Can’t pass up the opening to post of of Queens’s best. RTB
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0_1IMZmJe-U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm so impressed with these young men. They're very well spoken, articulate, polite. Winston was very fun to listen to, and Antoine is just a classy guy. Tanner seems like he could talk football all day. I'm so proud to be a Gopher fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom