***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BUTLER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Sorry, not seeing any marked improvement in Omersa yet. Still just runs around in circles and no sign of offensive improvement.His best bet is to play defense and crash the boards, pick up garbage baskets.

We are in a poor situation with the power forward position. Omersa doesn't look the part....and Demir isn't ready.

How the f*** did Pitino not see this coming?

I forgot how hard college basketball can be to watch. Especially early season college basketball.

Soooo many fouls. Such bad shooting.

Down by 8. We'll likely lose by a dozen or more.

Well, at least Demir can make free throws when he goes to the line once every couple of games.

Our offense consists of jacking up quick 3's when our leading scorer is not touching the ball on most of these last series.

He's this years Stull.

Who are some coaching candidates we should be looking at?

Hard to say, I'm not ready to throw in the towel on this season yet as Oklahoma and Butler are solid teams imo.

Kinda depends on Garcia's decision for me, if he comes here I'm good with Pitino another year.

He's a freshman in his....what.....third game? Back off the ledge.....suicide guy.

Yeah, he's a senior. I was hoping for a LOT more out of him, both offensively and on the boards. Not sure who Drexel played but obviously must not have been teams with any quickness.

God Demir sucks. And he gives minimal effort. What a bum

I wasn't expecting who he 'replaced' but my god, he is not a power 5 player let alone starter.

Negative on defense, no jumper (that I have seen) He can't handle mid major Butler? What is he going to do when Big Ten PF's come to town?

So many turnovers. Such ugly offense. Coffey leaving really $%%^ this team.

I may have been a little harsh on Demir but when you do nothing on offense all night and then don't get back on defense, that's ridiculous.

Hard to say, I'm not ready to throw in the towel on this season yet as Oklahoma and Butler are solid teams imo.

Kinda depends on Garcia's decision for me, if he comes here I'm good with Pitino another year.

Butler was picked to finish 8th in the Big East. Not sure I'd call that "solid."

Missed front end, missed dunk, then a TO. Bad stretch for Danny

It really sucks that that stretch turned the entire game around considering he was the only reason we even showed up tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re probably being sarcastic but Pitino is getting this year and next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making the NCAA's last year may have had a very big price.

Some good minutes from Hurt the second half.:clap:

So did Ihnen actually break his hand or what? Are they just going to say he's game to game for 8 weeks?

Butler was picked to finish 8th in the Big East. Not sure I'd call that "solid."

Ken pom has them at like 27th an Torvik has them at 40. They are not a world beater by any means but that's not horrific either. We should have found a way to win this game regardless.

Top Bottom