***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BUTLER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Omersa is so much better than he was last year.

Big Dan chucking 3s

Demir cant score or play defense - Oturo is out=no rebouding - what happened to kelshire and his shooting? The three and the rebound basket before the half is all too typical of Pitinos teams on the road... Hope we dont blow up in the second half like Oklahoma!

Demir cant score or play defense - Oturo is out=no rebouding - what happened to kelshire and his shooting? The three and the rebound basket before the half is all too typical of Pitinos teams on the road... Hope we dont blow up in the second half like Oklahoma!

Kelshire has really changed...

Keep it close with Oturo and get hot from 3 late. That will be our recipe a lot this year.

I just despise watching this kind of basketball where nobody does anything but shoot threes.

If I were Oturu, I'd ask to be traded.

Ugly. Ugly. Ugly.

I don’t see much hope for the season.

How do you miss the travel there he moved his pivot foot about 2 feet

Painful to watch. Curry is really missed. Omersa adds very little.

Marcus Carr’s first three minutes of the second half is about the most brain dead three minutes I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way too much dribbling by Carr. No ball movement.

Wow! We actually got the lead - for a moment.

I think I’d rather see Greenlee in, at least for this game. Carr is an absolute mess.

Kid seems to have no confidence to shoot the ball or even get involved in the offense, just runs around in circles. When he touches the ball, he can't get rid of it fast enough. Opponents don't even guard him.
Team manager is perfect for him.

Exactly. He's fallen in love with the dribble. Hope Kalscheuer gets hot

To Butler's credit, they are playing really hard on defense and making every play difficult.

Missed front end, missed dunk, then a TO. Bad stretch for Danny

And here's the patented Pitino opponent second half 18-4 run coming. Carr is really a disappointment; lacks the quickness to play point.

To Butler's credit, they are playing really hard on defense and making every play difficult.

Butler is playing hard.

Also the Gophers aren’t very good.

Sorry, not seeing any marked improvement in Omersa yet. Still just runs around in circles and no sign of offensive improvement.His best bet is to play defense and crash the boards, pick up garbage baskets.

Damn....another second half lead and some momentum that turns quickly. And it turns BAD quickly.

Top Bottom