Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Maroon, White, White

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Floyd Helmets (!), White, Anthracite Pants

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters

fmlizard

Reaction score
What are we seeing in Iowa City this weekend? I'm hoping to see Chrome Gold, White, Maroon - our aesthetically best combo.

we haven't seen all whites yet, might look good with chrome helmets.

UNI CHOICE

What are we seeing in Iowa City this weekend? I'm hoping to see Chrome Gold, White, Maroon - our aesthetically best combo.[/QU

We like to go for contrast. Iowa will go black lids, black shirts, gold pants. Gophers White lids (big Goldy on left side), White shirts, Maroon pants. Ski U Mah!

I know we just did maroon, but I'm hoping for maroon helmet and pants with the white jersey, just so our gold doesn't clash with those Steelers uniforms.

If the team would just concentrate on their opponents instead of worrying about what uniforms they are going to wear each week, they'd probably be 9-0 right now.

Go with a heavy dose of maroon to optimize the kit clash against Iowa's black and gold.

Seems like they always try to contrast whatever the other team will be wearing. With that in mind, I would be surprised to see any yellow-gold. Either all white or chrome gold over white over maroon like the Wisconsin game last year.

We have not seen white helmets yet this year at all. Not many chances yet to pull white helmets out of storage.

NOOOOO!!!!!!Too much like Penn State.

I think I'm one of the few that likes the all white head to toe uniforms. Texas, Auburn, Penn State, etc all look classic like that on the road IMO.

I dont think we should go away from the chrome golds the rest of the year. We seem to play pretty well in them. just saying.

I think I'm one of the few that likes the all white head to toe uniforms. Texas, Auburn, Penn State, etc all look classic like that on the road IMO.

Golden Gophers, get it? All whites are nice, but they ain't us. IMHO.

What are we seeing in Iowa City this weekend? I'm hoping to see Chrome Gold, White, Maroon - our aesthetically best combo.[/QU

We like to go for contrast. Iowa will go black lids, black shirts, gold pants. Gophers White lids (big Goldy on left side), White shirts, Maroon pants. Ski U Mah!

I hadn't considered white lids, but that's a possibility. I hope it's not the yellow gold helmet with white jersey and maroon pants like the Rutgers game. That isn't a great look. I would hope we keep the yellow gold away from this one to contrast with Iowa.

If the team would just concentrate on their opponents instead of worrying about what uniforms they are going to wear each week, they'd probably be 9-0 right now.

I worry it will catch up with us soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White Helmet with maroon M, White jersey, white pants, white socks. It's a blackout at Kinnick so obviously we are rolling all white. Come on.

Yellow helmet, White Jersey, Anthracite pants

Maroon - White - Maroon is my favorite road uni, so I'm hoping for that.

Gold - White - Maroon is an excellent alternate.

Take whatever advantage we can get -- maroon jerseys make it harder for Iowa's D to find who's got the ball...

I like all white.

It's classy.

(Goldy helmet like my avatar of course).

I get what you're saying, but I doubt if they spend that much time on this issue. Seems to be a bigger issue on the board.

Hoping for all white with the white helmets and maroon lettering. Let’s go for full contrast.

Top Bottom