Where’s Lois?

Well we learned quite a bit about you. Very sick. Your choice if you want to live a perverted life and continue to degrade others.

Oh dear, one of the "tolerant, non judgemental, politically correct" once again, as always, condeming another person for daring to have a view different from their own. How precious.

Lois was married with three kids and had sex with someone 12 years younger than her. If those characteristics were reversed, Ross would most certainly be the villain.

Someone in another thread said Iowans are fun drunks. Between Lois, Ross, & Vodka Sam, seems like they're self-destructive drunks. They just can't seem to get out of their own way.

I was just going to say the same thing, but of course you are intelligent and beat me to it. What Lois did was infinitely worse than what Ross did - she destroyed a marriage and a family in one of the most shameful ways possible.

And, as others have said, if you don't want your public drunken sexual escapades to be talked about more than a decade into the future, perhaps you shouldn't have gotten near-blackout drunk and boinked a stranger in a public restroom?

Yes, we get it. Ross, Lois, fans, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, most humans, bad, bad, bad. Nonetheless, the original post was a joke, an attempt at a funny, a well earned ridicule. This board has a full spectrum of human posters and I doubt that will change. IMHO all involved were pigs. Poo happens.

Wondering out loud - what would be the Gopher equivalent of bathroom sex or Vodka Sam?

Does anyone have any epic stories about Gopher fans doing something creatively disgusting or embarrassing while attending a game vs Iowa or in Iowa?

Or, to broaden it out - what is the worst thing you have ever seen a Gopher fan do at a game?

I never had a bad incident at a sports event when I was drinking. I did fall down the steps in front of the old St. Paul Civic center after a concert, and wound up in the Ramsey County Detox center. Of course, I don't remember any of it until I woke up the next morning.....

Not sure it was a Gophers game or not but seeing the dome trough surfing was sure disgusting.

She's a counselor/therapist in Iowa. (not joking)

Wondering out loud - what would be the Gopher equivalent of bathroom sex or Vodka Sam?

Does anyone have any epic stories about Gopher fans doing something creatively disgusting or embarrassing while attending a game vs Iowa or in Iowa?

Or, to broaden it out - what is the worst thing you have ever seen a Gopher fan do at a game?

I never had a bad incident at a sports event when I was drinking. I did fall down the steps in front of the old St. Paul Civic center after a concert, and wound up in the Ramsey County Detox center. Of course, I don't remember any of it until I woke up the next morning.....

I know this guy who used to take a dump in the same bathroom stall at the Metrodome every game for good luck. He was so committed to this pooping tradition that he called himself #2Gopher. But one game he goes in there and his stall is occupied by a couple of people having intercourse and he is absolutely incensed. In fact, to this day he still gets pissed when anyone even brings it up.

I guess I'm in both camps: It's always worth a good brief chuckle every year the game comes around, but then I say let them be as it's been over 10 years and they've paid their price.
I'm with you on this.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I'll do it. She made a terrible mistake and paid dearly for it. Its sad that we have perverted people on this board who enjoy that sort of thing.

Denying history is a dangerous precedece. Others can learn from these errors in judgement.

I know this guy who used to take a dump in the same bathroom stall at the Metrodome every game for good luck. He was so committed to this pooping tradition that he called himself #2Gopher. But one game he goes in there and his stall is occupied by a couple of people having intercourse and he is absolutely incensed. In fact, to this day he still gets pissed when anyone even brings it up.

You sir, are todays literary genius!

Top Bottom