Where’s Lois?

Reaction score
I will be attending the game Saturday and was wondering if Lois Feldman is still a huge Hawkeye fan? If so, which bathroom does she frequent? I am hoping to help her relive past glory.

For those who may not remember - a 38 yo, mother of three, Iowan named Lois Feldman attended the 2008 game with her husband. She got very drunk and ended up having sex with a total stranger (26 yo Iowan named Ross Walsh, who was there with his girlfriend) in a handicapped bathroom stall while others cheered her on. Both were arrested - she ended up losing her job due to all the publicity.

But what amuses me is that if one reads the online Hawkeye forums - they complain left and right that the Gopher fans are the most crude, vile and disgusting fans in the Big Ten. Yet they look at this sex in the bathroom incident as one of their crowning achievements in sticking it to the Gophers.

For those who may not remember - a 38 yo, mother of three, Iowan named Lois Feldman attended the 2008 game with her husband. She got very drunk and ended up having sex with a total stranger (26 yo Iowan named Ross Walsh, who was there with his girlfriend) in a handicapped bathroom stall while others cheered her on. Both were arrested - she ended up losing her job due to all the publicity.

But what amuses me is that if one reads the online Hawkeye forums - they complain left and right that the Gopher fans are the most crude, vile and disgusting fans in the Big Ten. Yet they look at this sex in the bathroom incident as one of their crowning achievements in sticking it to the Gophers.

Every year someone writes "Lois Feldmen Was Here" in the stalls during Iowa games at TCF.

Waiting for the “time to leave her alone” post. Every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for the “time to leave her alone” post. Every year.

I'll do it. She made a terrible mistake and paid dearly for it. Its sad that we have perverted people on this board who enjoy that sort of thing.

Nah, it’s still funny.

I'll do it. She made a terrible mistake and paid dearly for it. Its sad that we have perverted people on this board who enjoy that sort of thing.

If you don’t want to be criticized, don’t have drunken sex with a stranger in a public bathroom stall. There are real life consequences to bad decisions. Grow up and deal with it.

I will be attending the game Saturday and was wondering if Lois Feldman is still a huge Hawkeye fan? If so, which bathroom does she frequent? I am hoping to help her relive past glory.

never forget.

I'll do it. She made a terrible mistake and paid dearly for it. <b>Its sad that we have perverted people on this board who enjoy that sort of thing.</b>

I actually like that we do.

I actually like that we do.

Well we learned quite a bit about you. Very sick. Your choice if you want to live a perverted life and continue to degrade others.

Well we learned quite a bit about you. Very sick. Your choice if you want to live a perverted life and continue to degrade others.

Oh my. Exactly where did I degrade Lois? So dramatic.

Wow more weirdos on this site than I thought. Do proceed. I won't be back to this thread however. Actually I'm surprised that the staff of Gopher Hole allows a pathetic thread to be on here. I thought the site had more class.

Wow more weirdos on this site than I thought. Do proceed. I won't be back to this thread however. Actually I'm surprised that the staff of Gopher Hole allows a pathetic thread to be on here. I thought the site had more class.
You must be great at parties.

Well, that did not take long.

Since this virtuous #2Gopher has vowed to leave the thread and never return, we no doubt will never know for sure, but this has to be satire.

I am sure we would never get this level of moralistic posturing from any real person on a football board, unless it is a bit.

Now the other guy , RM55 is for sure drinking the kool aid, but his panties were not in quite as much of a knot, so he is probably a true pillar of virtue. We will all try to do better from now on, Rick, OK.

Why wasn't the guys name plasted all over social media, or ridiculed like the girl was?

Also, by reports, dozen(s?) of fans were cheering while this happened...are we so naive to think the majority of these fans werent Gophers fans during a home game?

Ugly situation all around. Lois gets the brunt of it, Ross gets less of it, and Gophers fans cheering it on get even less of it. All were involved in the disgusting act, and people want to keep bringing up the woman.

Maybe I'm mistaken in thinking the cheering fans werent predominately Gophers, but at a home game, I think its fair to assume so. Even with Iowa's traveling fan base during the time, I would think the crowd was majority Gopher fans. If anyone has some evidence to counter that it was majority Gophers fans cheering this on, I'll look at it, and maybe change my opinion. But the opinion that Ross should be as accountable as Lois won't change.

Why wasn't the guys name plasted all over social media, or ridiculed like the girl was?

Also, by reports, dozen(s?) of fans were cheering while this happened...are we so naive to think the majority of these fans werent Gophers fans during a home game?

Ugly situation all around. Lois gets the brunt of it, Ross gets less of it, and Gophers fans cheering it on get even less of it. All were involved in the disgusting act, and people want to keep bringing up the woman.

Maybe I'm mistaken in thinking the cheering fans werent predominately Gophers, but at a home game, I think its fair to assume so. Even with Iowa's traveling fan base during the time, I would think the crowd was majority Gopher fans. If anyone has some evidence to counter that it was majority Gophers fans cheering this on, I'll look at it, and maybe change my opinion. But the opinion that <b>Ross should be as accountable as Lois </b>won't change.

Go ahead and bring Ross up.
Go ahead and bring the fans up.
You just did.
Did anyone suggest you can’t or shouldn’t?
Did anyone disagree with the bolded?
I’m trying to figure out who you are taking this grand stand against???

Obviously, this all strikes very close to home for you. My suggestion is don’t read a thread, and “bingo” you don’t see it. Take care.

I tell this story most years in the same thread that nearly always comes up during Iowa week:

Our seats in the dome were on the NW side/corner of the north end zone, first deck. It was an awful game. All the goodwill created by Brewster's 7-1 start that season had melted away. It started with the mason-like loss to Northwestern and the season collapse became complete in that total beatdown at the hands of Iowa, where their fans were having their last visit to "Kinnick North" after years making a pilgrimage to the Metrodome every other year to enjoy their Squawks in the climate controlled, easily ticket obtainable domed stadium. It was particularly bad that night. The drunkenness, and classless behavior by the multitude of Iowa fans all around me was the worst I had seen. Still the worst I have seen. I am the type of guy that will stick out games 'til the bitter end but the situation was bad enough even I was agreeable to heading to the wind tunnel exit early that game.

On our way out, as we reached the concourse everyone else in my party wanted to visit the restroom before we headed to the parking ramp. I was alone in not needing to visit the bathroom. So, I waited for them, leaned up against the wall in the concourse. As I did so a guy next to me started to make small talk. I engaged but wasn't paying too close attention to him until I noticed he had a security-guy ear piece. His small talk began with "Tough day for the Gophers, huh?" I acknowledged, noticed the earpiece and then he said: "Well, not as tough of a day as it is for these two over there," as he motioned over to a bunch of cops standing around both the bathroom sex participants, seated on the floor. The guy I was talking to let me know he was indeed security, told me the whole story, and then said they were holding them there until the gal's husband and guy's partner could be found.

I'm sure my eyes pretty much popped out of my skull and I of course filled everyone in on what was going on when they returned from the bathrooms. My guy-friend even said something to Lois as we walked past her on the way out of the dome (I don't remember what he said but I do remember it was funny).

I figured that would be it. Just another story I'd be able to tell about my experiences as a Gopher season ticket holder. What I didn't see coming is the incident would find its way into the media and become such a well known thing. A very weird "brush with fame" for me. If I had known how much news this was about to generate, I wouldn't have simply left. I probably would have stuck around to see what happened when the cops/security returned with the actual partners of the two they had seated on the floor.

Maybe I'm mistaken in thinking the cheering fans werent predominately Gophers, but at a home game, I think its fair to assume so. Even with Iowa's traveling fan base during the time, I would think the crowd was majority Gopher fans. If anyone has some evidence to counter that it was majority Gophers fans cheering this on, I'll look at it, and maybe change my opinion. But the opinion that Ross should be as accountable as Lois won't change.

Lois was married with three kids and had sex with someone 12 years younger than her. If those characteristics were reversed, Ross would most certainly be the villain.

Someone in another thread said Iowans are fun drunks. Between Lois, Ross, & Vodka Sam, seems like they're self-destructive drunks. They just can't seem to get out of their own way.

Obviously, this all strikes very close to home for you. My suggestion is don’t read a thread, and “bingo” you don’t see it. Take care.

Briiliant!! Wow.

So tell us, how do you know what is in a thread if you don't read ("see") it?

Did she get Ross's dink in the eye? Meaning: is she a real IWOA Cockeye/Hawkeye?david-schwimmer-ross-friends.jpg

Last edited:

I guess I'm in both camps: It's always worth a good brief chuckle every year the game comes around, but then I say let them be as it's been over 10 years and they've paid their price.

Top Bottom