The Journey: Brooks and Smith

Great video and it reminds you how much work these guys have to put into rehabbing and getting back to the field.

Great video and it reminds you how much work these guys have to put into rehabbing and getting back to the field.

Yeah. I'll be honest, I kind of zoned out after the lost to Wisconsin in 2016 and didn't tune back in until several games ago so I mostly missed everything that went on with a lot of these players over this time period. Makes me like this team even more!

Even though I don’t think Shannon Brooks will be in the NFL, I really wish/hope he somehow ends up there. That guy is one of the most exciting running backs I’ve ever watched. P.J.’s description of how losing his mother and his injuries and all of those setbacks fuel his game...you can really see it, he always goes down falling forward. He never gives up on a run. He will run towards a DB just to throw him to the ground instead of running out of bounds or letting himself get tackled. I’d be first in line to buy myself an NFL jersey with Brooks on the back. Rodney is a legend and probably in my top 3 RB’s here of all time. I’d say he’s there with Barber and Maroney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a great video.
I hope both have good opportunities ahead of them.
Shannon has been a favorite to watch and I'm hoping he has a really great game coming up yet. Hopefully in early December.

Even though I don’t think Shannon Brooks will be in the NFL, I really wish/hope he somehow ends up there. That guy is one of the most exciting running backs I’ve ever watched. P.J.’s description of how losing his mother and his injuries and all of those setbacks fuel his game...you can really see it, he always goes down falling forward. He never gives up on a run. He will run towards a DB just to throw him to the ground instead of running out of bounds or letting himself get tackled. I’d be first in line to buy myself an NFL jersey with Brooks on the back. Rodney is a legend and probably in my top 3 RB’s here of all time. I’d say he’s there with Barber and Maroney.

Uhm, you forgot Darrell Thompson.

Heard he was incredible though

I thought you were talking about best of all-time not favorites. My bad. Thompson was the best in my life time but the first Barber (dad) was my favorite. I love Rodney though = all around great player.

Top Bottom