HATE WEEK!

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
Post your best/worst first-hand, eyewitness IA fan experience!

I love their Children’s Hospital wave. I have no hate for anybody or any team that does that. Worst experience was a 50 year old fan who cussed me out for no reason at the dome after we won (thinking it was 2000 since I was in HS and i recall it being a close game). That was probably my first experience with an opposing fan doing or saying something really awful that it was a wake up call how overboard fans can get over a game. A GAME! It was just crazy to me, but I was young and naive I guess.

At the dome watching a drunk kid projectile vomiting into a trash can while dad held the lid open. Charming. Also, my kids went to a game by themselves when they were 13-15 and called to be picked up because the iowa fans behind them (in STH seats) were so horrible. 15 years later my kids still hate iowa because of it. Kudos on the hospital kids wave though. That's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At the Metrodome, November 16th 2002. Awful day. The day that I began hating Iowa, I was 10 years old turning 11 in 11 days. Watched them tear our goal posts down. Watched them be belligerent, heard some of the most foul language in the concourses. The icing on the crapcake was having to see grown men pissing on the concourse walls as we were all leaving the stadium. It was a day that is engrained in my mind forever, and I will die hating Iowa. Every time we’ve stormed the field with our wins in TCF on them, I relish it. And my wife and I will be down there Saturday. Hoping we have enough Gopher traveling fans there to storm their field, if we do I will be stomping their logo. I’ve always had this grand plan to take a huge deuce on their 50 yard line logo, I know I’ll never do it, but one can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the Metrodome, November 16th 2002. Awful day. The day that I began hating Iowa, I was 10 years old turning 11 in 11 days. Watched them tear our goal posts down. Watched them be belligerent, heard some of the most foul language in the concourses. The icing on the crapcake was having to see grown men pissing on the concourse walls as we were all leaving the stadium. It was a day that is engrained in my mind forever, and I will die hating Iowa. Every time we’ve stormed the field with our wins in TCF on them, I relish it. And my wife and I will be down there Saturday. Hoping we have enough Gopher traveling fans there to storm their field, if we do I will be stomping their logo. I’ve always had this grand plan to take a huge deuce on their 50 yard line logo, I know I’ll never do it, but one can dream.

Post-game, 11/16/2019. The camera pans from an interview with PJ Fleck to a lone figure squatting over the Hawkeye. Could it be? Has he finally done it?

I don’t remember the year but Iowa tried to take our goalposts out the revolving doors at the Metrodome. Bunch of incompetent boobs that would be love-able if they weren’t such asshats.

I don’t remember the year but Iowa tried to take our goalposts out the revolving doors at the Metrodome. Bunch of incompetent boobs that would be love-able if they weren’t such asshats.

2002. Horse**** day that was

Post-game, 11/16/2019. The camera pans from an interview with PJ Fleck to a lone figure squatting over the Hawkeye. Could it be? Has he finally done it?

That would be awesome haha. I wish I had the guts to do it. Maybe if I was bombed and in college still.

I say take down there goalposts with a win this wknd

2001 in Iowa a bunch of drunken frat boys called my fiancee (now wife) a b*** and c*** as we were making our way to Kinnock. She refuses to make a return trip and hates Iowa more than Sconnie.

2002, an Iowa fan took a piss IN THE SEATING AREA during the post game celebration.

2002, on our way home from the Music City bowl we stopped for a bite to eat in Kentucky and a van full of drunk Iowa fans traveling to the Orange Bowl pulled in and staggered around causing a big scene. One of them threw up all over the floor and they were denied service.

2001 in Iowa a bunch of drunken frat boys called my fiancee (now wife) a b*** and c*** as we were making our way to Kinnock. She refuses to make a return trip and hates Iowa more than Sconnie.

2002, an Iowa fan took a piss IN THE SEATING AREA during the post game celebration.

2002, on our way home from the Music City bowl we stopped for a bite to eat in Kentucky and a van full of drunk Iowa fans traveling to the Orange Bowl pulled in and staggered around causing a big scene. One of them threw up all over the floor and they were denied service.

All reasons why we should treat them like the total garbage they are

Top Bottom