Say something nice about Iowa (2019 Edition)

Stan

Reaction score
I'll start. It's not wisconsin.

I heard when those two iowa strangers had sex in our bathroom a few years back, they didn't leave any stains.

That was nice of them.

The obligatory note about James t Kirk and riverside IA. Plus, my mother was born in Iowa.

I only have to hate the Hawkeyes there whereas I have to hate the Skunks and Packers of the state that shall no named to the east.

Their cheerleaders can graze like nobody else...……...

You can legally wager on sports they're. This is about it.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

The Children's Hospital wave is the best tradition in college football.

Kudos to TruDom Gopher mentioning the Children's Hospital Wave. Classy....

I’m with the guys that mentioned the Children’s Hospital wave. That’s very classy.

Never forget what the did to our Metrodome. The goal posts. The pissing on our concourse walls in front of everyone. I was just a little boy, and I witnessed grown drunk men pissing on the walls of the concourse as fans were leaving the dome. So much disrespect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Driving through Iowa isn't as bad as driving through North Dakota. At least you can somewhat entertain yourself watching the corn go by in Iowa....

They thoughtfully painted visitors locker room pink. At least I read about that years ago. Still pink?

North Dakota is a way under-rated state. I don't know why more people don't want to live there. There's the Red River valley in the east, replete with Sunflowers and gorgeous sunsets; bountiful prairie grass in the middle; and rising mountains in the west. Go North Dakota Bison!

Iowa's farmers produce much food that I like to eat. And their colleges produce many waiters and waitresses to come work in the Twin Cities to serve that food to me.

I-O-W-A is the home of Maid-Rite with 21 in-state locations.

Iowa Speedway is an official NASCAR Track.

Also, if you need to take a dump, they've got some clean and somewhat classy rest-stop bathrooms.

Last edited:

If you drive through the state north to south, you can get through it in about 3 hours whereas Illinois takes about 6 hours.

Top Bottom