Who bought their B1G Championship Game tickets already?

MGGopher

Reaction score
I bought last night from StubHub. This team has "it" people. I don't see any way they lose 2 games. Get in while the getting is good ya'll :)

I went to the site today to check it out. It sent me to ticketmaster.
They show the game has about 9 seats left.

Is this seriously the case?
It always seemed the BTT game was like half-full.

Has it really been a sell out all of these years?

They must award a 1/4 of the tickets to the two teams who qualify.
Stadium map shows areas where tickets are not available on stubhub (opposite corners of stadium).

Don't they typically damn near give tickets away to that every year?

Maybe, but I don't think so. I live in Indy and tried to buy tickets the past two years just as a B1G fan, but they were ridiculously expensive everywhere. Most decent upper-level tickets right now are between $100 - $150 on SH and SeatGeek As FTF said above, only singles available at Ticketmaster (so a sellout). I grabbed four in an upper deck corner, low row. I don't know how these are allocated or why there have been so many no-shows in past years, but they weren't widely available when I've checked.

Is there a possibility of a charter group to Indy for the Big 10 championship game?

I live about 3 hours from Indy, so when the Gophers officially make it I plan on flying my dad down and picking him up at the airport for the game.

They must award a 1/4 of the tickets to the two teams who qualify.
Stadium map shows areas where tickets are not available on stubhub (opposite corners of stadium).

That makes sense, then the two teams in the game can sell some through their own ticket office.

Booked flights and hotel (both refundable). Waiting until we are officially in to pull the trigger on game tickets.

Booked flights and hotel (both refundable). Waiting until we are officially in to pull the trigger on game tickets.

How much extra does it cost to buy refundable plane tickets? Can't say I've ever done that before (at least that I know of).

Indianapolis is easily driveable.

This must be a big corporate sponsorship event where the B1G provides hundreds of tickets to corporations and they must no resell them.

Attendance figures show crowds of 60k plus ever since the first one which had 40k between WIS and NEB.

Ohio State fans must travel over pretty well if those figures are accurate.

Anyone buy Rose Bowl [emoji257]tickets yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much extra does it cost to buy refundable plane tickets? Can't say I've ever done that before (at least that I know of).

I booked with points on Delta, and because I have status can cancel up to three days before the trip. Not sure if you can if paying cash.

I booked with points on Delta, and because I have status can cancel up to three days before the trip. Not sure if you can if paying cash.

You just need to buy the flight insurance option.

Definitely planning on going to our bowl game....but will sit comfortably at my own home for the B1G Championship game in December

Please don’t put the cart before the horse. We aren’t going there just yet. More business to attend to and we don’t need an emotional letdown going into Iowa.

Let’s focus on the Hawkeyes please.

Please don’t put the cart before the horse. We aren’t going there just yet. More business to attend to and we don’t need an emotional letdown going into Iowa.

Let’s focus on the Hawkeyes please.

I can’t stop thinking about the BCG and Rose Bowl. I hope it doesn’t affect the team.

Indianapolis is easily driveable.

This must be a big corporate sponsorship event where the B1G provides hundreds of tickets to corporations and they must no resell them.

Ugh, I hate driving to Chicago even. And this is another two hours. But plane tix on Delta look like $200 cheapest.

No, trying to decide between Glendale/Atlanta/Pasadena/New Orleans which to buy

I booked a refundable hotel room about 30 minutes from the stadium. Only a 4 hour drive for me, so I'll have a car.

I'm not buying tickets till we clinch. I imagine there will be tickets available from the team. I'd rather wait and make sure I get tickets with the Gopher faithful since the stadium will probably be mostly Ohio State fans.

Top Bottom