Buckyville Insecurity

The Wolf

Reaction score
The last couple of weeks I went over to Buckyville just to observe the chirping as we continue to build on our great season thus far. Its been funny to watch.

1. EVERY week of the season there is a gopher related thread with the sole objective of mocking the gophers. Usually on the dumbest things. Maroon and Gold day, PJ's character, size of TCF, Game attendance, dubbed the TC as "Minne-Paris" LOL, # of previous Natty's etc.
  2. Can't figure out their gopher obsession. Really not even sure reason as we have realistically not been competitive with them for years. You would think we would be an after thought for them...Usually we talk about the weekly opponent on gopherhole.
  3. Ungodly arrogant on their teams self importance in college football and probably the most crude fanbase in the BIG. Mocking Kill's seizures, PJ is a douchbag for some reason, non-stop discussion about jizz, way to many F-bombs to count, etc.
  4. They have had an ongoing "Elite-O-Meter" post every week to mock Fleck and all things gopher. This week that same post is mysteriously not updated.
  5. I tried to create a profile so I could simply ask what the Elite-O-Meter happens to be measuring at right now LOL!

The best part is they have a block on any new memberships. Our fat, drunk, cheese mongering neighbors sure love to dish out the crude insults........but then try to censor out any actual discussion when things don't tilt their way. Must be pretty nervous over there! Bring on the downfall of Badger football. Nobody deserves it more :)

btw.....Does gopherhole ban registration of new members? I know we throw-out the knuckleads if they are complete morons but I don't think we do this over here do we?

The last couple of weeks I went over to Buckyville just to observe the chirping as we continue to build on our great season thus far. Its been funny to watch.

1. EVERY week of the season there is a gopher related thread with the sole objective of mocking the gophers. Usually on the dumbest things. Maroon and Gold day, PJ's character, size of TCF, Game attendance, dubbed the TC as "Minne-Paris" LOL, # of previous Natty's etc.
  2. Can't figure out their gopher obsession. Really not even sure reason as we have realistically not been competitive with them for years. You would think we would be an after thought for them...Usually we talk about the weekly opponent on gopherhole.
  3. Ungodly arrogant on their teams self importance in college football and probably the most crude fanbase in the BIG. Mocking Kill's seizures, PJ is a douchbag for some reason, non-stop discussion about jizz, way to many F-bombs to count, etc.
  4. They have had an ongoing "Elite-O-Meter" post every week to mock Fleck and all things gopher. This week that same post is mysteriously not updated.
  5. I tried to create a profile so I could simply ask what the Elite-O-Meter happens to be measuring at right now LOL!

The best part is they have a block on any new memberships. Our fat, drunk, cheese mongering neighbors sure love to dish out the crude insults........but then try to censor out any actual discussion when things don't tilt their way. Must be pretty nervous over there! Bring on the downfall of Badger football. Nobody deserves it more :)

btw.....Does gopherhole ban registration of new members? I know we throw-out the knuckleads if they are complete morons but I don't think we do this over here do we?

I got in a couple weeks ago and they were laughing at our CFP ranking thread I posted on this site. They got their jollies off of our "tears".

I was browsing PSU and Nebraska.

Nebraska lately went from "We sucked by losing to MN" to "Well, good luck to MN. Sooner have them win than X, Y, or Z"
PSU right now is "We blew it. Bad coaching. Bad Ref".

Wisconsin is plain bitter right now.

A co-worker of mine is a huge Badgers fan and he sends me links to some of these threads just about every week because even he thinks it's so ridiculous. It's down-right obsessive.

I think in a nutshell they are very concerned with what is going on here. And they should be, too!

One game at a time.

When we beat them I can wallow in this a bit more,

I think in a nutshell they are very concerned with what is going on here. And they should be, too!

Especially after the butt whooping we have them at their place last season. They maybe playing better this season (sans Illinois), but so are we.

The other badger sites aren’t like Buckyville. It’s a heavily moderated cesspool of like 15 guys who like to drop f-bombs and circle jerk without outside influence. Pretty pathetic group of humans.

I couldn't care less if they don't want me on their board.

The mold in the cheese and the yeast they use in their beer must put Badgerheads in a permanent state of delirium.

It's pure unadulterated jealousy.

They had to dominate us for what? 15 years straight, just to almost catch up to us in the head to head record.

But even so, they still have NEVER won a Natty, and we have what, 6, 7, 10, depending on who you ask?

And the closest they've come to winning a cfb Natty, was with a former Gopher at their helm, which reminds them of needing a former Gopher to help them win the majority of their Men's Hockey titles, too. Doesn't help that we have a Baseball program with 3 Natties and they don't even have a Bb program at all, lol.

Now their time as the dominate B1G West team is over, and without us being a factor, they could have regained that place, if Nebraska doesn't(and it doesn't look good for them), but with Fleck showing to be the real deal, they see a future of our dominating them and the B1G West for 10-15 years and this will be torture for them as they have become spoiled by our always coming up short the past 10-15 years.

Minnesota has always been the Big Brother to Wisconsin being the jealous little brother always striving to one up us. Iowa is the forgotten middle brother I guess? lol

They need to return that slap of bacon!

So let me see if I have this straight. Beckyville has a weekly thread on Gopherhole, which is pathetic, so you started a thread on Gopherhole about Beckyville. OK.

Was nice of them to make the lifetime series close, but we’ll take it from here Skunkville.

And they know it.

A number of Badger fans are terrified of the possibility that the Gophers ride this thing to the CFP. Imagine if Fleck does in 3 years what the Badgers couldnt for 21 years, despite their consistent place in top 25 polls and dominance over the Gophers.

So let me see if I have this straight. Beckyville has a weekly thread on Gopherhole, which is pathetic, so you started a thread on Gopherhole about Beckyville. OK.

Yup you got that straight. Pointing out the irony for entertainment purposes because thats what we're all here for my man!

Big difference between a single post on Gopherhole and Buckyville issuing a weekly post filled with never-ending cheap shots. Also find it absolutely hilarious that they block access to top it all off! What is big-bad Wisco so afraid of?

But will absolutely take someone else's suggestion to steer clear of Buckyville if looking for (semi) intelligent BIG discussion. I am primarily a lurker and do like seeing what other fanbases have to say. If anyone has any suggestions on which are best would love to her it.

A number of Badger fans are terrified of the possibility that the Gophers ride this thing to the CFP. Imagine if Fleck does in 3 years what the Badgers couldnt for 21 years, despite their consistent place in top 25 polls and dominance over the Gophers.

And imagine how much that will positively affect our recruiting and the amount of money and attention that comes the U's way after that. :)

Whenever I’ve talked to Wisconsin fans a lot of them say they want us to be good so we can have a real competitive football rivalry again that’s not just based on history and proximity.

Yup you got that straight. Pointing out the irony for entertainment purposes because thats what we're all here for my man!

Big difference between a single post on Gopherhole and Buckyville issuing a weekly post filled with never-ending cheap shots. Also find it absolutely hilarious that they block access to top it all off! What is big-bad Wisco so afraid of?

But will absolutely take someone else's suggestion to steer clear of Buckyville if looking for (semi) intelligent BIG discussion. I am primarily a lurker and do like seeing what other fanbases have to say. If anyone has any suggestions on which are best would love to her it.

Where do you get that they're blocking access? There's a bunch of Gopher fans posting in those threads.

Whenever I’ve talked to Wisconsin fans a lot of them say they want us to be good so we can have a real competitive football rivalry again that’s not just based on history and proximity.

That’s probably what we used to say.

Where do you get that they're blocking access? There's a bunch of Gopher fans posting in those threads.

Because after registering a user name I still couldn't post until approved....which still has not happened.

Because in the referenced post someone writes "One big win and they come flying over. At least Piper and Beatles earned it."

All I wanted to do is ask them where they feel the Elite-O-Meter is right now since its their creation and they have so much interest in all things Gopher Football. Im curious. Im sure their response will be some profanity laced belligerent and belittling response.............Even so, there sure seems like there a lot of obstacles in place preventing me to do so.

Sounds like you are defending the honor of Buckyville. Might I ask why you are so vehemently against this?

People in wisconsin are delusional about their overrated sports teams eh!

I find this so hard to believe!! :rolleyes:

Because after registering a user name I still couldn't post until approved....which still has not happened.

Because in the referenced post someone writes "One big win and they come flying over. At least Piper and Beatles earned it."

All I wanted to do is ask them where they feel the Elite-O-Meter is right now since its their creation and they have so much interest in all things Gopher Football. Im curious. Im sure their response will be some profanity laced belligerent and belittling response.............Even so, there sure seems like there a lot of obstacles in place preventing me to do so.

Sounds like you are defending the honor of Buckyville. Might I ask why you are so vehemently against this?

I don't think there's any honor to defend. It's a message board. They post (a lot of) dumb **** about the gophers. There have been a lot of threads here about the badgers, although less so since ruppert went away. Just curious why a guy who almost never posts and hasn't posted since 2014 decided to break his silence on this topic. Nothing at all to say about anything that has transpired with the gophers since Jerry Kill's last full season, but a thread on a badger website gets you fired up enough start a thread about it. OK.

I got in easy a few weeks ago. Lately they've been getting flooded with trolls so they tightened it up. No big deal. Like every board they have some great posters and some not so great. It's a homer board (like this one).

I don't think there's any honor to defend. It's a message board. They post (a lot of) dumb **** about the gophers. There have been a lot of threads here about the badgers, although less so since ruppert went away. Just curious why a guy who almost never posts and hasn't posted since 2014 decided to break his silence on this topic. Nothing at all to say about anything that has transpired with the gophers since Jerry Kill's last full season, but a thread on a badger website gets you fired up enough start a thread about it. OK.

Been a lurker on GH for 15 years and a season ticket holder for nearly just as long. I am quite aware of the cast of characters on GH. Hmmmm.......I would say a 9-0 start and highest ranking in 50 years is pretty good justification to throw a post out wouldn't you say??? I am pretty fired up about the upcoming Badger game....they are the biggest rival hands down. They talk sooooooooooooo much trash. We all want to shut them up (although slowly realizing its just never going to happen!!!)

I for one am very curious to see what the Buckyville Elite-O-Meter is going to say. We have a promise from the Buckyville folks that is going to be a good one. Clearly it will be pure garbage but you know it will be entertaining!

Bronco, You are true message board royalty. Im sure everyone wants to hear whom you deem as worthy to post and which topics are worthy to discuss.

Actually I think I remembered now why I haven't posted in 5+ years.......being questioned at every turn by the "message board elite" such as yourself is quite exhausting!

What would you expect from people who have attended a college called The College of Letters and Science. It’s like going to the zoo and acting surprised when the monkeys fling poo.

I would not take Buckyville very seriously. Not going to get a lot of Gophers cheerleading over there.

The Gophers are having a hell of a season. Never thought I would see it. They deserve a lot of credit for being unbeaten at this point. It is never easy to go 9-0. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

https://www.cfb51.com/big-ten/
I know this site accepts new members and it s pretty good BigTen site for all teams (heavily weighted to the East and Wisconsin)
sorry if we are not allowed to pump other sites but it could use a few more gopher fans over there

I plan on traveling through that lovely state on my way to the Northwestern game. it is an ok place to stop and take a dump.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom