KFAN Game Rebroadcast

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
JG said during the KFAN Sunday morning Gophers show that the station will replay the game from 3-5 PM today.

Will certainly make preparations for winter easier to do while listening.

Who knows...maybe they will memorialize it for all time by putting it in their audio archives?

Listened and wow were we loud! Nice job Gopher fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very cool hearing the radio broadcast after watching it on TV. You get a real sense for how loud the crowd really was. Wish I could have been in the stadium for that one. Very cool.

PSU fans were commenting that they did not expect our small stadium to be so loud. Students and all of us who attended the game were loud and proud !

I hope they place that game on their podcast menu. Cannot hear it enough.

That was fun to listen to! Watched the game at the stadium, rewatched it last night on dvr and now got to hear the great Grimm and Thompson broadcast. Thank you KFAN! We were loud! Loved the Let's go Gophers when Barber went down and we needed to stop PSU. That was very organic. Man. Pretty much all I've done today is read about the Gophers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I showered at about 3:30 and my shower radio is set to KFAN. Usually just listen in the morning before work. Figured that it was just a clip at first....and was pretty surprised to find out that it was a rebroadcast of the game. They don't ever do this as far as I know.

Oh....and BTN has already replayed the game twice (if not more) in their 'BTN Football in 60' series. It's on right now. And I'm sure that it will air plenty of times this next week. Hell....might hit youtube.

PSU fans were commenting that they did not expect our small stadium to be so loud. Students and all of us who attended the game were loud and proud !

I think a lot are surprised at how loud it gets...has always been that way even with smaller crowds.

Top Bottom