PENN ST., @ Iowa, @ NW, WISCONSIN

RememberMurray

Reaction score
As of now, I think we've already beaten the best team remaining on our regular season schedule.

As of now, I think we've already beaten the best team remaining on our regular season schedule.

Is there any argument whatsoever against this statement...

Yes, I think everyone plus the the data would clearly say that. (Unless you are weighing the Wis win over Mich disproportionately heavy given Harbaugh’s inability to play against the top 25 over time (which seems foolish))

If they had not beaten Wis last year, maybe (even then, extreme stretch...)

I believe the only team can beat us is US.

I hope they’ll stay poised and focused and be the best of themselves week in and week out.

I hope we don’t beat ourselves in the next 3 weeks

One game at a time.

Iowa play us hard in Iowa and have taken out MANY teams better than Penn State...

I had my doubts about this statement. Then I remember talking to a PSU fan before the game, and he assured me we were about to play the best team in the B1G. So it must be true.

@Iowa is the toughest game in this stretch IMO. Good team, hostile environment, rivalry game on the road.

You better believe Iowa will get up to spoil Minnesota’s run. I can’t wait until Saturday!

For the team, yes. However, fans can speculate freely without risk of impacting outcomes.

Has this been proven?
In the past I felt like I've provided bad karma to MN sports teams.

@Iowa is the toughest game in this stretch IMO. Good team, hostile environment, rivalry game on the road.

You better believe Iowa will get up to spoil Minnesota’s run. I can’t wait until Saturday!

I agree.

If we win turnover battle, I don't know how we let them score 20 points.
I also don't know how they hold us to under 28.

I think next weekend is the toughest game of the year. Beat Iowa and the West will be on the line vs a 1 win NW squad. That's the dream

Has this been proven?
In the past I felt like I've provided bad karma to MN sports teams.

Well, in fact, you do. Please don’t do it this week. As for the rest of us, we can speculate without having any impact on the outcome.

Top Bottom