Iowa City Roll Call

maliksealy

Reaction score
Using my Hawkeye friends season tickets. Section 108 Row 2. Let's get the pig!

Buying tickets today with three other buddies. Can't wait!

Mrs Bayfield and me. We always look forward to going to Kinnick.

Me plus four friends. I know the tickets are in the lower level but not sure where.

My wife and I are going with some Hawkeye friends (the four of us have been attending the Flyd game together for around 13 or 14 years). Sitting amongst the home crowd - so we'll be a little subdued in our cheering.

Good group going down. I've never been so excited for a Gopher road trip

Picked up tickets last night. Heading down Friday to have all day Saturday to prepare

Me + 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grabbing a pair. Have to watch a high school football game Friday in Minneapolis and then setting our sails South

I'm 85% in on heading down; just need to clean up the logistics.

Where are most people sitting? Where's the designated "Gopher section?" When I used to go down there (late 90s/early 00s), it was near where the visiting team comes out, SW section of the stadium.

Me + 2...just arranged it this morning.

Also bought my B1G championship tickets last night, fyi. I'll probably start a thread for that too. Curious how confident people are. I have zero doubt.

Looks like way-too-early weather has conditions similar to yesterday except for more wind.

Safe travels to all.

Bought tickets through Gophersports about a month ago. 2nd time going down there with a group of 4 and we’ll be in section 102.

Group of 5 of us are going. Wouldn’t be surprised if that doubles in the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I +10

Going to bring our tailgate traveling Floyd trophy home this weekend!

IMG_7770.jpg

Got three tickets! Can’t wait!

Got my 2!!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Me and my +1 will be in section 216! Planning on tailgating with some family from Iowa. Had to go through the Iowa ticket office as gophersports.com didn't have anything to offer ticket-wise as far as I could see and everything on secondary ticket sites was more than the 80 bucks I spent in Iowa's ticket office. Was this the case for others?

Myself +4. tickets came two weeks ago. We’re ready to go

We've got (4) seats in Section 102 as well (row 71).

I'm SOOOOO pumped for this trip.

Top Bottom