I’m not crying, I have Flecks of dust in my eye

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Best game of my life. I think it goes beyond words as far as a post game analysis. Storming the field was incredible. Getting an autograph from and meeting Winfield, Durr, O’Brian, and a few others was awesome. The crowd was insane, best Gopher crowd I’ve ever seen, hands down. We all watched it, I don’t know what I can say that hasn’t been said as far as a post game celebration message. But if this was one of the best defenses in the country we just roasted, as everyone made sure to tell us for 2 weeks, that leads me to my main question.

I’m seriously wondering at this point:

what defense in the league right now has what it takes to entirely shut our offense down?

Because in my eyes, I see a solid QB (quite likely the best in Gopher history), 2 future NFL receivers, our number 3 receiver being a potential NFL’er as well, 3 RB’s that are interchangeable and can all cause total hell for a defense, and an awesome offensive line that outweighs offensive lines in the NFL...not to mention our Green Line wildcat package, and the yet to be tapped into TE’s that are basically a total mystery (possible secret weapon) so far.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I’d love to see a team that has an answer to all of our threats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I’m seeing, in addition to very good players on offense, is great game planning. Penn State absolutely has a great D line, and Ciarrocca’s game plan limited their ability to affect the game. He deserves a big raise.

I’m so happy, I even sent PJ an email he’ll never read.

I’m so happy, I even sent PJ an email he’ll never read.

Fleck is actually very good at responding to emails, it just may take a while.

I sent him an email over the summer after his first year and he responded about 1 a month and a half after I sent it I believe.

Fleck is actually very good at responding to emails, it just may take a while.

I sent him an email over the summer after his first year and he responded about 1 a month and a half after I sent it I believe.

What’s his email address? I wanna send him one

What’s his email address? I wanna send him one

[email protected], and I was completely wrong with remembering how quickly he responded and when I emailed.

So correction: I emailed him the second week of March 2018, and he responded 8 days later. Obviously it may take a little bit longer for him to respond since it's during the season and I think he probably has hundreds of emails from fans about the game.

However I encourage you to email! I may send one myself again!

Ain’t going to lie, both my 10 year old son and I were crying with joy! Best moment ever!

There is no shame in crying after the Penn State victory! It has been a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time coming!

[email protected], and I was completely wrong with remembering how quickly he responded and when I emailed.

So correction: I emailed him the second week of March 2018, and he responded 8 days later. Obviously it may take a little bit longer for him to respond since it's during the season and I think he probably has hundreds of emails from fans about the game.

However I encourage you to email! I may send one myself again!

Thank you very much! I’m surprised he responded to you so quickly. The more I see and hear out of him, the more I believe he’s a very genuine guy. It’s really refreshing.

Ain’t going to lie, both my 10 year old son and I were crying with joy! Best moment ever!

These games hold a lot of emotion for me, my Dad passed 2 years ago from stage 4 colon cancer. He never got to see the Gophers be this good, always dreamt of it. His biggest dream was to see the Gophers play in the Rose Bowl in his lifetime. So with the increased chances we make it to that game, these wins feel extremely bittersweet for me. I hope you relish these moments with your son, because trust me, he’s going to relish the memories of them with you.

These games hold a lot of emotion for me, my Dad passed 2 years ago from stage 4 colon cancer. He never got to see the Gophers be this good, always dreamt of it. His biggest dream was to see the Gophers play in the Rose Bowl in his lifetime. So with the increased chances we make it to that game, these wins feel extremely bittersweet for me. I hope you relish these moments with your son, because trust me, he’s going to relish the memories of them with you.

My condolences. I’m hoping this year is the Rose Bowl year for my dad who is in poor health.

My condolences. I’m hoping this year is the Rose Bowl year for my dad who is in poor health.

thank you very much, and I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll be praying for him, you, and your family. If I had to guess people like you and I are far from being the only ones that have a lot of emotional reasons to be hoping so dearly for a Rose Bowl bid.

Top Bottom