Seriously considering getting a RTB Ski-U-Mah tattoo...

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
Please provide all input below.

I am a also a Winnipeg Blue Bomber fan. Around 2010, we had a very good defence. One the players called the D "swaggerville" and declared himself the mayor.. A couple people wnet out and got Sawggerville tattoos. Next year the defence was not so good and the mayor was off to Calgary.

Add a teardrop for every Bateman touchdown.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Ask Ozzy and Ray if he wants to get one with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it, post a picture.

I guess I meant with input was: what aspects/imagery should be part of it. I have several tattoos so this isn’t a first for me. It’d probably be upper right arm.

I guess I meant with input was: what aspects/imagery should be part of it. I have several tattoos so this isn’t a first for me. It’d probably be upper right arm.
So you already have teardrops?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Do not be afraid to be a legend!! Gotta be all in. We need picture proof afterwards.

Go Gophers!!

That’s GOLD right there!!!!

[emoji23]

Just 1? meh

Once upon a time I had a GopherHole account an anti-Mason username. Years of lurking followed. There used to be a lot more Kill-based usernames around here too. There's nothing embarrassing about those, but they are dated. Just sayin'.

Go all in Eastern Promises Style: Compass roses on your knee caps, Paddles down the length of your forearms, canoe across your shoulders, goldy on your chest, and Maturi's face on your ass.

Top Bottom