Minnesota at Iowa set for 3pm kickoff on Fox

For the following week, Penn State at Ohio State is already confirmed as the 11:00 AM game on Fox. The rest of the Big Ten slate isn't known. Our game against Northwestern could end up anywhere.

For rivalry weekend, Ohio State at Michigan is already confirmed as the 11:00 AM game on Fox. Of the remaining Big Ten games, our match up with Wisconsin looks like the best of the bunch as is and depending on the results of the next two weeks could be a decider for the West, potentially as a winner takes all game (the Badgers are at Nebraska next week and then have their home finale against Purdue). On that basis our game looks likely to be at 2:30 PM on either ABC or ESPN.

For the following week, Penn State at Ohio State is already confirmed as the 11:00 AM game on Fox. The rest of the Big Ten slate isn't known. Our game against Northwestern could end up anywhere.

For rivalry weekend, Ohio State at Michigan is already confirmed as the 11:00 AM game on Fox. Of the remaining Big Ten games, our match up with Wisconsin looks like the best of the bunch as is and depending on the results of the next two weeks could be a decider for the West, potentially as a winner takes all game (the Badgers are at Nebraska next week and then have their home finale against Purdue). On that basis our game looks likely to be at 2:30 PM on either ABC or ESPN.

No dice...we clinch with a win at IA and a loss by Sconnie to Nebraska...then win out for a 12-0 vs 12-0 in Indy for a shot at the CFP. See you in Indy!

Regardless, time for Floyd to join The Axe in the trophy case for at least a couple of weeks...along with The Governor's Bell now too.

Marking off the milestones...this is the next one.

Ultimate goal is to have Floyd, The Bell, The Axe, and The Jug at the same time.

Then it's time to build Coach's statue at the student's end of the stadium...of course with a rose in his teeth.

Regardless, time for Floyd to join The Axe in the trophy case for at least a couple of weeks...along with The Governor's Bell now too.

Marking off the milestones...this is the next one.

Ultimate goal is to have Floyd, The Bell, The Axe, and The Jug at the same time.

Then it's time to build Coach's statue at the student's end of the stadium...of course with a rose in his teeth.

Very cool thought! The Bell, Floyd and the Axe on display in December. It could happen!

I’m not nervous about Iowa anymore.

I’m not nervous about Iowa anymore.

Being nervous is a good thing. Once we get too confident as fans, then a loss would hurt more.

I’ll be nervous for NW in Evanston as well...

I’m confident in our team but we just don’t know in any given week in the B1G

Top Bottom